News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Season of Louie

Started by Multibeast12, June 23, 2011, 01:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Season starts tonight at 10:30. Didn't know where else to post this but i am excited. Loved the first season.

Sidenote, that show Wilfred is on before it, kinda looks funny.

PIE-GUY

Thank you for the PSA!! I just set my DVR!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

runawayjimbo

Wow, I had no idea this was starting up already. This show rules and Louis is the funniest and smartest stand-up working IMO. Thanks for the heads up.

I agree about Wilfred too; gonna have to check that out.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mbw

cant wait.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

ytowndan

Thank you so much!  Totally forgot about this!  I saw the promo about a month ago, but it slipped my mind. 

Loved the first season. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

phil

just set the DVR for wilfred and louie. Quite frankly I'm more excited about wilfred, I've been pretty pumped about this since I heard about it.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

postjack

well both Wilfred and Louie were hilarious tonight. A great one two punch of dark intelligent comedy. The opening scene with Louie and his youngest daughter was probably the best part of the whole night. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

mbw

Quote from: postjack on June 23, 2011, 11:35:05 PM
The opening scene with Louie and his youngest daughter was probably the best part of the whole night. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

indeed.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

ytowndan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 23, 2011, 11:53:04 PM
Quote from: postjack on June 23, 2011, 11:35:05 PM
The opening scene with Louie and his youngest daughter was probably the best part of the whole night. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

indeed.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Yeah, that was great. 

I also dug Wilfred.  I'll definitely be watching it next week.

runawayjimbo

This show is unbelievable. I've never seen anything that can be simultaneously so tragic and so hilarious. That opening scene was gut-wrenching, but then the payoff was totally worth it. I thought the hospital scene and his last stand-up bit were also insanely funny.

I liked Wilfred a lot, but I don't know how they're gonna make a whole show around it. I mean, they already covered humping, chasing motorcycles, digging holes, and doggie boners. It just seems like it might get stale pretty quickly. That said, it definitely had me cracking up. The sister especially shows some promise.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Gundo

Louie = best show on television right now

ytowndan

Just a heads up, season 3 starts tonight! 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: ytowndan on June 28, 2012, 05:28:19 PM
Just a heads up, season 3 starts tonight!

I know!! Can't freakin' wait. Jerry Seinfeld is supposedly gonna show up at some point this season!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

UncleEbinezer

QuoteSo it's a good idea to buy a motorcycle?!
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Gundo

Been keeping up with the 3rd season pretty well. Gotta say though, it just isn't as funny as the last two seasons. Maybe it's me. I've been getting pretty frustrated with how many character's he brings in for only one episode. Like the girlfriend he meets in the bookstore for example, apparently she has some sort of drinking problem  :-o that was only touched on in an episode for a split second. And just like that, she's gone. No more girlfriend in the season. It's like these characters are just lingering about, but without any sort of real purpose to the story. Anyone else been watching?