News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/01 - Super Ball IX - Watkins Glen, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, July 01, 2011, 07:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

so jam on currently has regular programming over the bunny, 2 songs at once...  johnathan schwartz was just on to say it was technical difficulties w/ the satellite or something, but this is crazy.  ive got bunny music playing over widespread panic currently. 
-AD_

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Quote from: Undermind on July 01, 2011, 02:54:18 PM
Quote from: guyforget on July 01, 2011, 02:52:32 PM
uh, sirius is fucked
livephish is still all good right now

That's what I'm using now. Sirius was giving me a headache with that duel music thing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: mattstick on July 01, 2011, 09:12:35 AM

Happy Canada Day dudes!

This is the year the boys sing O'Canada a capella.

Canada day, eh? Have a good one, eh!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 01, 2011, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: mattstick on July 01, 2011, 09:12:35 AM

Happy Canada Day dudes!

This is the year the boys sing O'Canada a capella.

Canada day, eh? Have a good one, eh!
Here's to that  :beers: having a great day with friends and fam.  Fireworks tonight but it just started raining.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Think we may be in for some Dead, Allman Bothers, and/ or the Band this weekend.   Calling a Ya Mar opener for tonight.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

susep

7:30pm, I thought it started at 7.   :smoke: :mrgreen:

roggae

Quote from: Undermind on July 01, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
Think we may be in for some Dead, Allman Bothers, and/ or the Band this weekend.   Calling a Ya Mar opener for tonight.

agree on the ya mar first set.
Clearly it's all awful.

mbw

Scent of a Tuna

So I have Jam On going, yet have yet to hear a "jam band"

Sup fellas!

nab

mbw

nab

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on July 01, 2011, 07:44:28 PM
sup, nab?

Got the stream playin on the system tonight.  Got a 12er of cheap beer to kill while listening.  Glad to be able to hang tonight.

nakedpa

so from my understanding is that livephish radio will be streaming the shows this weekend?  i bought the app and have been listening to bunny constantly.  im just waiting for teh  :phish: to take over the airwaves

HYHU>Big Balls>HYHU  will be played... tomorrow.  you heard it here   :phish: :phish: :phish: :rawk:

PhishPhan