News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Movie Club

Started by Multibeast12, July 08, 2011, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Yeah sorry, kinda dropped on this one, figure it'd be a if its your movie start the thread, but King Of Prussia is no where to be found so i'll start the thread on his movie tomorrow.

gah

Quote from: Multibeast12 on August 14, 2011, 11:19:27 PM
Yeah sorry, kinda dropped on this one, figure it'd be a if its your movie start the thread, but King Of Prussia is no where to be found so i'll start the thread on his movie tomorrow.

yeah, I watched this yesterday. was wondering what was going on...can't be trusting noobs to get anything right  :samurai:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

Haven't seen the Conversation yet, should by the end of this weekend, which I know is late in the cycle, but it'll get done. And since mine is up next, I just wanted to change my choice to a documentary that I really enjoyed recently instead, Flow: For Love of Water, by Salina (2008). That is all.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Multibeast12

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 07, 2011, 04:04:14 PM
Haven't seen the Conversation yet, should by the end of this weekend, which I know is late in the cycle, but it'll get done. And since mine is up next, I just wanted to change my choice to a documentary that I really enjoyed recently instead, Flow: For Love of Water, by Salina (2008). That is all.
Changed on first Page.

rowjimmy

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 07, 2011, 04:04:14 PM

Hrmm...
Sounds kinda dry.