News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/05 - The Gorge - George, WA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by emay, August 05, 2011, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Set 1: Kill Devil Falls, The Wedge, Bathtub Gin, Nellie Kane, My Friend My Friend, Cavern, Taste, Roggae, Walk Away, Funky Bitch, Roses Are Free > David Bowie

Set 2: BDTNL, Rock n Roll > Meatstick > Boogie On A Reggae Woman > Farmhouse, Show Of Life > Julius, Character Zero

E: Loving Cup

Getting close to showtime. I plan on staying up for it but  :smoke: and this Loose Cannon six pack might put me down mid second set. But lets get this show on the road!! :banana:

Stream: http://hoodstream.com/streams

rowjimmy

Thanks for stepping up.

I'd forgotten that Phish was playing this week until a couple hours ago.

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 05, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
Thanks for stepping up.

I'd forgotten that Phish was playing this week until a couple hours ago.

I had totally forgotten until you bumped the "LST rules" thread. 

Bag opener
Mid-first-set Possum
DWD set two opener
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

rowjimmy

aphineday

What up? Supposed to be at The Gorge. Instead, I'm in Peru, Illinois at a Fairfield Inn waiting for 2 days on my charter group. My bosses grandmother died in Albuquerque, and I'm the only other charter guy we have. So guess who gets to stream it up? Oh well, let's do this!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

nakedpa

nakedpa

Bout to head out for a heavy night of drinking. Lookin forward to this evenings setlist check ins here on the paug

Tomapella

After The Gold Rush preshow music?  Interesting choice, not really what I'd put on to get people pumped up.  Still, if I was there I wouldn't need to be, I'm so envious of the people out there right now.

edit: never mind, this would be perfect if I was there.

PIE-GUY

Just drank a big bomber of Ninkasi Oatis Oatmeal Stout courtesy of Hicks... went well with the paella I made for dinner... Ready for the play by play...

Buried Alive opener!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 05, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
Just drank a big bomber of Ninkasi Oatis Oatmeal Stout courtesy of Hicks... went well with the paella I made for dinner... Ready for the play by play...

Buried Alive opener!

MMMM...paella

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

kellerb

we need a 15-minute WTU opener.  We're not gonna get it though.

PIE-GUY

yeah, it was my first attempt at a paella. Turned pretty good but a bit too soupy... added too much water before putting it in the oven. It will be better next time... Probably would have been better if I could ever follow a recipe, but I just can't. Recipes aren't for people like me.

Still, the flavors were pretty damn good. Just a bit too much liquid.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul