News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

You can't sell shows on ebay!

Started by smiler82, January 20, 2010, 10:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

This is just some guy trying to get rid of a box of old tapes.  Now if it were some ass with 50 auctions selling copies of the Germany DVD then I can see what you are saying and I think that is wrong.  There is a line here in the sand somewhere
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

khalpin

For some reason, whenever I see this thread title, I keep singing it...a la "You don't make friends with salad"

gah

Quote from: khalpin on January 21, 2010, 11:11:54 AM
For some reason, whenever I see this thread title, I keep singing it...a la "You don't make friends with salad"

bwwwaaa ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be singing that all day now!  :lol:

Anyhow, I took my auction off ebay, so everyone can stop arguing about it. Sorry for causing such a ruckus. Didn't think it'd make it back to the paug. Thanks new guy!  :roll:

disclaimer: that was not my auction, that part was a lie for comedic effects, thanks.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

taperwayne1

Best route to go to get rid of the stuff is to bring it to a show of some sort and give it away. I've been doing this with analogs and burned CDRs for years.
Trust me, it will go, and usually with a smile on someones face.
I gave away 400 CDRs at the Toyota Park 09 show - they were gone in less than an hour.
There is always someone around with a working tape deck still in their car - even if it is just for the ride home, and then they toss it.

gah

Quote from: taperwayne1 on September 14, 2011, 10:12:04 PM
Best route to go to get rid of the stuff is to bring it to a show of some sort and give it away. I've been doing this with analogs and burned CDRs for years.
Trust me, it will go, and usually with a smile on someones face.
I gave away 400 CDRs at the Toyota Park 09 show - they were gone in less than an hour.
There is always someone around with a working tape deck still in their car - even if it is just for the ride home, and then they toss it.

funny bump!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Mr Minor