News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/23 - First Niagara Pavilion - Burgettstown, PA -Post-Show Discussion

Started by mbw, June 23, 2012, 11:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

I'd say the Berkeley Light legitimately deserves a place in the discussion of best jam of 3.0.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I really liked how Page led the 'paug jam in Seven Below, that's probably why it was so smooth. . . 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on June 28, 2012, 12:38:42 AM
I'd say the Berkeley Light legitimately deserves a place in the discussion of best jam of 3.0.

Absolutely.
Bring in the dude!

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

mbw

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 29, 2012, 10:03:25 PM
Just getting to this show now. This Mule jam is kick-ass!

pages tears it a new ass.  the whole thing is really great though.

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 29, 2012, 10:07:48 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 29, 2012, 10:03:25 PM
Just getting to this show now. This Mule jam is kick-ass!

pages tears it a new ass.  the whole thing is really great though.

I love the look on treys face at 3:33, 3:43 area....just watching page and being all  :-o
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sunrisevt

Theremin? Now that's just silly.  :clap:

Never noticed that Fender-type bass before, behind Mike. New backup axe?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

McGrupp

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 30, 2012, 08:47:58 AM
Theremin? Now that's just silly.  :clap:

Never noticed that Fender-type bass before, behind Mike. New backup axe?

I think he purchased it in the Pittsburgh area sometime during the day of the show. Phish posted a picture on Twitter of Mike in a music shop with that very bass in his hands. The caption read: "Mike found a new toy."
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Play_It_Leo

Wow. Week4paug was great. 7 Below, on the other hand, was horribly botched through the "composed" section. The jam was too average to save it.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

WhatstheUse?

Mule was indeed pretty sweet as far as Mule's go. Good to see them having fun.

I got a kick out of seeing Trey attempting the Russian dance, and as he looks over at Mike, Mike's all "wtf are you doing, play the song..." .... then Trey proceeds to mess up the cool part.

But yeah, I liked it.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!