News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Ytowndan

Started by DoW, November 14, 2012, 01:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

one of my favorite people.

happy bday bud  :beers:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Superfreakie

Hear Hear  :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

One of the many 'paugers I'm anxiously awaiting to meet in real life. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

whatapiper

Happy Birthday!!!   :beers:   

It has been nothing but a pleasure over the years.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

ytowndan

Thanks, guys!

I'll be enjoying the day off from class tomorrow.  An accident caused some guy to spill over a gallon of hydrochloric acid in a lab, requiring the temporary closing of the building (and cancellation of all classes within). 

Beers and tunes for me!  :beers:

ETA:  The evacuation was prompt and successful.  I just realized how much of a dick I looked like without mentioning that. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

whatapiper

Quote from: ytowndan on November 14, 2012, 02:51:16 AM
Thanks, guys!

I'll be enjoying the day off from class tomorrow.  An accident caused some guy to spill over a gallon of hydrochloric acid in a lab, requiring the temporary closing of the building (and cancellation of all classes within). 

Perfect! You may need to buy that guy a beer however.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

ytowndan

Quote from: whatapiper on November 14, 2012, 02:52:37 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on November 14, 2012, 02:51:16 AM
Thanks, guys!

Perfect! You may need to buy that guy a beer however.

Totally. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Augustus

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

emay

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

khalpin

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 14, 2012, 01:26:16 AM
Hear Hear  :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

One of the many 'paugers I'm anxiously awaiting to meet in real life.

mbw

The return of bvaz and the birthday of the undisputed best pauger around.  It's a Festivus miracle!

happy birthday ytown!