News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, December 30, 2012, 11:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

PHiSH
2012-12-30
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

I: Runaway Jim, Cities, Divided Sky, Back On The Train, Ride Captain Ride, Ocelot, Ya Mar, Horn, My Friend My Friend* > Run Like An Antelope

II: Down With Disease^ > 20 Years Later > Carini > Backwards Down The Number Line, Julius, Slave To The Traffic Light~

E: Harry Hood > Show Of Life

* No "Myfe"
^ Unfinished
~ Little Drummer Boy teases

Poster:

mbw

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

twatts

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on December 30, 2012, 11:55:37 PM
Empire is on Spike :D

Showed my 3yo some of New Hope this morning (R2 and 3PO on Tattooine)...  DVRed off Spike last night...  He loved it!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

jstepan

stoked to hear set II. On paper if they plan on playing BDTNL in the second set id rather see it right out the box instead of mid set (especially during segues.) I thought for sure they were going to do Carini>2001..
Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

VDB

From the stream, I did like me some Disease and Carini.

Much preferred to the night before.
Is this still Wombat?

williaa

Hearing positive reviews of all 3 nights from a friend at the shows (but he's a fluffer).  I'm only going tomorrow, and there's a lot of songs left that I want to hear, and most of what I usually don't look forward to at shows has already been played. 

There's a perfect storm brewing for tomorrow...the good kind.

Peace, love, and happy new year to all.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Augustus

Big thanks to Superfreakie for eating too many drugs and driving back to Montreal.
I got his ticket that he left behind.  8-)

Met up with Pie, Bird, McGrupp, WTU, KoP (and others?) beforehand and we chilled behind the stage for the first set.

Thought the set was pretty good. Nothing too crazy, but pretty solid.
For whatever reason, one set is all I needed for the night and hit the trains during setbreak.
Going to Phish shows just isn't a blast for me anymore.  :|

Anyway, I'll be at the brunch later today (and maybe some record shopping afterwards) to hang with my buds.

blatboom

Quote from: Augustus on December 31, 2012, 06:00:55 AM
Met up with Pie, Bird, McGrupp, WTU, KoP (and others?)
:x

good to see some of you too

I didn't have a single complaint for a quick in-and-out show and I thought the Carini was sick. I even dug the Ocelot and Divided. and Hood was a nice treat

Augustus

blatboom

in other news I'm seeing trails at work, made killer time getting home though

khalpin

Only caught the second set, but the DwD and Carini were worth the cost of the webcast. 

justjezmund

Great times even with me busting my ankle pre show. Good to see all the people I saw. Now off to work.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.