News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

People on this messageboard

Started by rowjimmy, December 01, 2005, 03:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petert686

i put "posting when tripping" in quotes to encompass like all altered states of mind

antelope19

Yes, I admit, I am guilty of posting before reading lately.  I started that Viva dead thread.  I guess I was just so excited to see that we would be able to get those aud. recordings again, that I didn't read the other threads concerning that very topic, ya know?  So I apologize.  Guilty as charged.  If we all take a moment to read some things all the way through, and take a minute to take a deep breath before lashing out, this will all be solved.  I have faith.  I feel like this place is very concerned about the well-being of its community, which is a very good thing.  It has a lot to do with what makes this place so special to all of us.  I came on a little late in the game I guess, but it seems like a lot of time and effort was put into this community.  I would hate to see it wasted.  So it is certainly not my right to flame and bitch, lash out at others, and post stupid things.  I have always tried to treat everyones opinions with respect.  And in most cases, it leads me to things I never would have picked up on.  I have learned a lot about other aspects of phish, other music and other things.  Not to mention all of the wonderful music I have aquired in just a short period of time.  This place is somewhere I will continue to check back on for a long time as well, because I do value others opinions on other topics.  Its kinda nice to be able to have an audience to bounce ideas off of.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

why read when it's easier (and far more entertaining) to flame, bitch, and be an overall asshat? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

"Asshat" is a great word.
You know whats's better?
"Asshead".
a hat you can take off... your own head, however, you're sorta stuck with.

antelope19

personal favorite Asshatts/Assheads
5)
4)
3)
2)
1) Jeremy Shockey

:roll: :-D :lol:

Please add to the list, but shockey is def. my favorite.  Sorry I had to take the #1 spot.

rowjimmy

personal favorite Asshatts/Assheads
5)
4)
3)
2) T.O.
1) Jeremy Shockey

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

antelope19

Damn, those are some good ones!!!!  Wasn't Ron Artest going to pursue a career in rap if the NBA didn't take him back?  Down in the dirty dirty :?

VA $l!m

actually, he has an album coming out this winter i believe.
and the pacers, one of the best teams in the league this year, are praying that his ego, immaturity, and shameless self-promotion ethic stays in check.
most analysts figure its only a matter of time before he f-s something up.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

antelope19

Yah, I'll be suuuuuure to check that one out.   :wink:

gah

We have a thread to bitch about other people on this message board?! I wish I'd known sooner.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

DoW

Quote from: gah on October 04, 2013, 01:16:25 PM
We have a thread to bitch about other people on this message board?! I wish I'd known sooner.
no one ever told me about this thread.
best bump ever.

board has been kind of boring lately.  hopefully fall tour at least ignites some interesting stories we can all enjoy.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Superfreakie

don't you think you should be focused on working today?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 04, 2013, 01:23:27 PM

don't you think you should be focused on working today?

Perhaps you didn't see the phone it in friday thread.

snip
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.