News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2013-07-09 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre - Toronto, Ontario, CAN

Started by anthrax, April 13, 2013, 12:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

I remember driving to the venue in 2003 for Radiohead and was told that the show was cancelled due to a power outage.
But you guys will be fine!

mehead

Quote from: DoW on July 09, 2013, 12:27:04 PM
have fun to everyone going and be safe.
really hope they reward everyone with a killer show and the community benefits from business.

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

Quote from: gah on July 09, 2013, 03:21:09 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2013, 02:22:40 PM
Bust down city tonight! Forbins > Mockingbird fo sho!

bust out/kick down combo?!

I can't claim that but I'm pretty sure Hicks coined that phrase years ago when we were debating the finer points of the difference between the two.  But to answer your question, yes. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Quote from: Augustus on July 09, 2013, 03:57:34 PM
I remember driving to the venue in 2003 for Radiohead and was told that the show was cancelled due to a power outage.

I heard half the city was outta power, wonder if the venue has power.

gah

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 09, 2013, 04:07:12 PM
Quote from: Augustus on July 09, 2013, 03:57:34 PM

I heard half the city was outta power, wonder if the venue has power.

I heard canada sucked.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

PIE-GUY

Per phish's fb page...

TONIGHT'S TORONTO SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED:
Due to insurmountable transportation and public safety issues resulting from the power outage in Toronto after severe downpours in the city, Phish's performance tonight at Molson Canadian Amphitheare has been postponed. The show has been moved to Monday, July 22. All tickets will be honored at the new date. Refunds are available at point of purchase for fans who cannot attend. Phish has been greatly looking forward to their first Toronto appearance in nearly 13 years. Everyone involved worked tirelessly throughout the day and exhausted all options, but ultimately, public safety had to come first. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

Quote from: PG on July 09, 2013, 06:34:23 PM
Per phish's fb page...

TONIGHT'S TORONTO SHOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED:
Due to insurmountable transportation and public safety issues resulting from the power outage in Toronto after severe downpours in the city, Phish's performance tonight at Molson Canadian Amphitheare has been postponed. The show has been moved to Monday, July 22. All tickets will be honored at the new date. Refunds are available at point of purchase for fans who cannot attend. Phish has been greatly looking forward to their first Toronto appearance in nearly 13 years. Everyone involved worked tirelessly throughout the day and exhausted all options, but ultimately, public safety had to come first. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just came here to post that.  :cry:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

barnesy305

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 09, 2013, 06:47:13 PM
Fuck, first radiohead, now pheesh, son of a bitch

I didn't want to jinx you by mentioning the Radiohead show. That sucks.

Augustus

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

antelope19

Postponed?  LOL

It took them 13 years to come back. So sorry.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd