News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DVD - Phish 1995-10-19 Marmar/SF production

Started by Superfreakie, September 18, 2013, 02:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Marmar

Quote from: khalpin on September 20, 2013, 11:33:32 PM
Been watching this for most of the night.  You guys did a great job.  It really is a joy to watch.  Such a great period.  I though at one point, that the audio was out of sync, but it turned out to be Fishman fucking up.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard 

Anyway, thanks a ton for all the work.  I'm enjoying the hell out of this!

I spent 3 days on that part you speak of......lol, took me that long to realize the same thing.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

Superfreakie

QuoteAn archival note, looks like they didn't instate the FOH position video camera until the next night in Cedar Rapids (10/20/95) so glad this one was captured!

From livephish.com, Kevin Shapiro's essay for 10/21/95:
"From an archival viewpoint, perhaps the most notable fact about the shows leading up to Lincoln was the addition of a front-of-house video camera set up at the mix position for the first time in Cedar Rapids. Under Mike's tutelage, band chiropractor and old friend Eric Larson took on the added role of regularly capturing live footage. With the help of a technician sent out to teach him the gear, Eric began his on-the-job training as cameraman and video recordist. There were some scrapes early on, but right from the outset he captured some classic footage that rounds out the band's video collection from a powerful time in Phish history."
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Superfreakie

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

gonna be watching this today.  at home sick.  i swear.  totally sick.

Caravan2001

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

WhatstheUse?

This Mikes groove is madness! They don't give a fuck!  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

justjezmund

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 14, 2013, 02:21:20 PM
This Mikes groove is madness! They don't give a fuck!  :rawk:

yeah its greatness, the paug is a FURY of awesome.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

I can attest from a personal account that Fall-Winter '95 was run on the same fuel as May '77. Pure as the driven snow.