News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Year's 2014 Official

Started by Undermind, September 18, 2014, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

zimbra

Jesus... Flights are almost $700 a piece.  I don't really know if its in the cards for me.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Superfreakie

With Phish in Vegas, I'm betting you'll be able to pick up tickets at the box office day of.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

JPhishman

Quote from: zimbra on September 18, 2014, 05:39:59 PM
Jesus... Flights are almost $700 a piece.  I don't really know if its in the cards for me.

Fly into fort lauderdale. It's less than an hour drive to Miami and should be way cheaper. One way on the night of the 30th is only $227 from Portland...
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

zimbra

Quote from: JPhishman on September 18, 2014, 06:14:39 PM
Quote from: zimbra on September 18, 2014, 05:39:59 PM

Fly into fort lauderdale. It's less than an hour drive to Miami and should be way cheaper. One way on the night of the 30th is only $227 from Portland...

One step ahead of ya buddy!  Plus, one of my best friends lives in Del Ray and has been sober for like 3 years so she can drive me home each night! whoo!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

AuthenticAccount

I just put in for two floor passes that I assume I won't get.

I suck at phish and have only seen them the past two times they were in Miami. So I am really excited to get me some within a four hour drive on dates that I can pull off. This is great news for me.

birdman

Round trip direct flights for $350 from Logan. Giddy up.
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

ugh.  not a fan of inverted new years runs.  nye is supposed to be the pinnacle of the phish year, not the first show in 2 months.

emay

Quote from: anthrax on September 18, 2014, 08:46:48 PM
ugh.  not a fan of inverted new years runs.  nye is supposed to be the pinnacle of the phish year, not the first show in 2 months.

Agreeeed

anthrax

wife and i are talking about a road trip.  do the keys for a few days, maybe a night in the everglades, swing over for the first 3 miami shows, and then home. 

mehead

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 18, 2014, 09:35:53 PM
Quote from: anthrax on September 18, 2014, 08:46:48 PM

Agreeeed
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

anthrax

or i just skip it altogether and just do vegas.

or i just do both!

or i just skip both and rage my couch.

decisions decisions decisions

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on September 18, 2014, 10:30:36 PM
or i just skip it altogether and just do vegas.

or i just do both

or i just skip both and rage my couch.

decisions decisions decisions
Paug FTMFW!

VDB

So, NYE = tough ticket this year or not? It's NYE but then it's far away and in general demand for Phish tickets seems to be waning.

This summer I eschewed the lottery so as not to get stuck with bad seats. Had no problem with the on sale. How much extra risk to take that approach for this run? I guess one could put in for only floor seats in the lotto?
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

Unfortunately I will be missing another NYE in Miami :(

It was either Vegas or Miami for me this fall and Vegas won.

Have fun y'all.
Bring in the dude!