News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/21 - MAGNACUMLAUDEBRAWL - From the Archives Day 2

Started by Augustus, August 21, 2015, 09:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

3 PM EST!!!

GHOST (07-02-98)
ICE (03-17-92)
DAVID BOWIE (08-17-93)
YAMAR (05-23-00)
GIN > MAKISUPA > ACDC (07-25-97)

blatboom

blatboom

phil

I would imagine they won't play too many repeats of songs during these FTA sessions, that leaves a considerable list on the table. Can't wait for 3pm

*hits up the phone it in friday thread*
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

mattstick

Augustus

mattstick

I have pretty fond memories of them playing that crazy 2001>Bowie from Japan while sitting against a car in the lots of Big Cypress...

Anyone else with good on-site FTA memories?

Augustus

I don't, but were you wearing the headband for that portion?

Augustus

Def would like to hear some Hershey '96 stuff.
Maybe some 07-10-97...Gorge '98....

rowjimmy

FTA blends with Bunny on-site in my memories.
I just remember constantly listening to the radio and loving how you can hear (mostly) the same thing wherever you go in the campgrounds/lots.

I remember listening to the delayed broadcast of the BCypress sound check while snailing up Snake Road in the dark.

anthrax

Quote from: mattstick on August 21, 2015, 12:27:43 PM

I recall the Terrapin from a few weeks earlier stopping me dead in my tracks as I walked around the Lemonwheel.  By the end of it, there was a good sized group of us huddled around some dude's tiny boombox.  It was awesome!

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on August 21, 2015, 12:39:55 PM
Quote from: mattstick on August 21, 2015, 12:27:43 PM

I recall the Terrapin from a few weeks earlier stopping me dead in my tracks as I walked around the Lemonwheel.  By the end of it, there was a good sized group of us huddled around some dude's tiny boombox.  It was awesome!

This happened to me.

I also remember hearing that track constantly that weekend.

mattstick

Quote from: Augustus on August 21, 2015, 12:29:22 PM
I don't, but were you wearing the headband for that portion?

That was more of a 2005-era Mattstick

khalpin

I remember listening to the Clifford Ball FTA at the campgrounds.  One of the best weekends of my life.  The Tela from Penn State was the only thing I could place at the time.