News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/22 Magnaball

Started by anthrax, August 22, 2015, 03:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willsteele

i dont really post any more... ever...  but i gotta say, this is pretty fucking awesome.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

susep

I guess they like sending checks to Holdsworth.  Trippy intro, video game esque. 

jedifunk

possum is not my jam, kinda jerks this set for me :\
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

mbw

Quote from: willsteele on August 22, 2015, 10:15:16 PM
i dont really post any more... ever...  but i gotta say, this is pretty fucking awesome.

hey broman.  hope things are good.

willsteele

things are.   and also with you?
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

Quote from: willsteele on August 22, 2015, 10:20:37 PM
things are.   and also with you?

real good, gonna be a dad!  but back to the show.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.