News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2016-2017

Started by PIE-GUY, March 12, 2016, 09:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

The Houston Super Bowl festivities are beginning to heat up. I really like some of the free acts playing downtown but I'm not looking forward to sheltering in my apartment for 72 hours leading up to it due to insane traffic, lines at bars, and waits at restaurants.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

How about that full on tweeprise during the intro to the Superbowl????
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

Quote from: antelope19 on February 05, 2017, 06:20:15 PM
How about that full on tweeprise during the intro to the Superbowl????

Given the New England fan base, I'd say they fucked that shit up using it for the dirty birds.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Buffalo Budd

What the bleepin' bleep?!?!
Effin' Pats!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gundo

I'm not even a football fan, but is this shot really rigged? I mean c'mon

birdman

That's what happens when you have the greatest of all time as qb. That was exquisite.
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on February 05, 2017, 11:32:08 PM
That's what happens when you have the greatest of all time as qb. That was exquisite.

This X infinity
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

I understand the Overtime rules during the regular season, you don't want these things dragging on with such tight timelines between games... but in the playoffs, it doesn't seem right that the Falcons never got the ball on offence. 

Imagine how much more exciting it would have been if they got the ball and had to score a TD.  The game could go back and forth until one team turns the ball over without scoring a touchdown.

PIE-GUY

I like the current rules, actually. A touchdown is decisive. A field goal is leaves too much riding on the coin toss.

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on February 06, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

I understand the Overtime rules during the regular season, you don't want these things dragging on with such tight timelines between games... but in the playoffs, it doesn't seem right that the Falcons never got the ball on offence. 

Imagine how much more exciting it would have been if they got the ball and had to score a TD.  The game could go back and forth until one team turns the ball over without scoring a touchdown.

Agree 100%. It would be way better if both teams got the ball in OT in the playoffs. Think college football rules.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sls.stormyrider

Amazing game
There obviously should no longer be any question about Brady

LOL moment of the game - when Goodell presented the trophy
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

Quote from: slslbs on February 06, 2017, 10:28:32 AM
Amazing game
There obviously should no longer be any question about Brady

LOL moment of the game - when Goodell presented the trophy

yeah - the booing was incessant the entire time Goodell had the mic! As a Saints fan, I say "Fuck that guy."