News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017-1-13 Barcelo Maya Beach - Riviera Maya, MEX

Started by anthrax, January 13, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish:
Barcelo Maya Beach, Riviera Maya, Mexico

I:  Free, Yarmouth Road, Sand, Theme From the Bottom > Funky Bitch, Undermind, NICU, Horn, Wolfman's Brother

II:  A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing, The Wedge, Fuego>Jam>Prince Caspian>Twist>Tequila Jam>7 Below, Golgi, Antelope

E:  Contact, Bug

anthrax

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Busting out the Lego Yellow Submarine. Wen + Mrs SF and PCr is on his way!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Sweet first set.

Digging the new lighting config without screens.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on January 13, 2017, 08:57:22 PM
Sweet first set.

Digging the new lighting config without screens.

I think they had a pared down light rig last Mexico run.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Gundo

was that set pretty short? I tuned in right in middle of horn

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 13, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Busting out the Lego Yellow Submarine. Wen + Mrs SF and PCr is on his way!

Holy shit, you bought that?!!!???

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Highlights for me were Horn, Undermind and Theme from what I heard.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

Treys tryin to feel it....and so am I....

Feels disjointed to an extent.....nothing insanely bad, but the click just isnt fully seated tonight....imho.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

When an ambient jam out of Fuego is the jam of the night....

How much is it per night? :evil:

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

Marmar

Hicks