News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/09/01-03 Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by Lifeboy, March 24, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Wasn't able to pull anything but stands during the presale.  There should be a decent amount of floors still left for tomorrow.  At least, that's what I'm hoping.

emay

ill get on in the AM and help you guys, we'll get you in Kelley! Being about 26,000 person venue we can at least get ya some stands, confident of that!

emay

In line on the altitude tickets page, log in and get in line if you're trying!

"If you stay on this page, you will automatically be assigned a random place in line alongside everyone else who arrives prior to the public on sale. At 10:00am, you will have an opportunity to purchase tickets subject to availability and based on your randomly selected place in line."

anthrax

mattstick

All the West Coast kids are hitting Dicks this summer.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

My friend said they just got some singles over the phone with altitude.

I got through the line and couldnt even get anything went back for single Friday and couldnt get one either

emay

Looks like more were released online according to my friend they just got a three day pass and a single friday on the site.

VDB

My three-man team was getting shut out on 3-day field passes. We managed to pull fields for Fri and Sun after changing tactics.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

90,000 tickets in under an hour.  it's going to be a huge party this year!!

emay

so suppose to snow 5 inches on Saturday. JRAD moved their show indoors and announced a rescheduled Red Rocks show with Oteil.

The Night Before Dicks! 8/31 JRAD with Oteil at Red Rocks! I wouldnt be surprised if there were some special guests, from another band in town early.

Just wanted to give yall a heads up if anyone wants to come to town a night early.

GBL

No tix as of yet, but im in!

cant imagine missing these shows

:banana:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Caravan2001

Looking for two Friday stands tix for a friend.  TIA.

emay