News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by naeei, May 23, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 24, 2017, 06:06:36 AM
This dude sure knows how to use capitol letters correctly and really likes to use bold to make a statement stand out.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Something tells me this is <snip> back to haunt us...

Don't say his name, you know he's like Beetlejuice and/or Candyman

Hicks

Quote from: naeei on May 24, 2017, 12:36:33 AM
Quote from: Hicks on May 23, 2017, 10:06:24 AM
I was with you until no onion and garlic, wtf bro?!!!

You some kinda vampire?

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

If the creator would put garlic on this earth and then not allow me to eat it, he's no friend of mine. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

naeei

Quote from: Hicks on May 24, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
Quote from: naeei on May 24, 2017, 12:36:33 AM
Quote from: Hicks on May 23, 2017, 10:06:24 AM
I was with you until no onion and garlic, wtf bro?!!!

You some kinda vampire?

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

If the creator would put garlic on this earth and then not allow me to eat it, he's no friend of mine.

government is neither friend nor enemy of anyone else. it is not partial to anyone else. as you act you will get the result. that is all.

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

naeei

Quote from: ph92 on May 24, 2017, 10:19:34 AM
Quote from: emayPhishyCO on May 24, 2017, 09:43:30 AM
The Kush schizophrenia is strong with this one.
FTFY

thanks for shifting burdon of proof. and what is that policy when you are failure ? **give dog bad name and hang it** nice tried ( son of your neigbour )

but it wont work here. simply dry talkings will not work here. my ( dull ) fellow

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

anthrax

mistercharlie

words make sentences. sentences make paragraphs. unless you're this guy. then nothing makes any sense whatsoever.

naeei, You do know that when there is a red squiggly line under a word it means that you're misspelling it, right? That's a pretty good life lesson to learn and you'll do much better trying to pander your drivel on the next board you decide to infiltrate.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

naeei

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 24, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
words make sentences. sentences make paragraphs. unless you're this guy. then nothing makes any sense whatsoever.

naeei, You do know that when there is a red squiggly line under a word it means that you're misspelling it, right? That's a pretty good life lesson to learn and you'll do much better trying to pander your drivel on the next board you decide to infiltrate.

and if purpose of human life is drival then you are also the damn dead horse. that is all. ( son of your neigbour )  :wink:

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

naeei

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 24, 2017, 11:57:02 AM
Quote from: naeei on May 24, 2017, 11:53:09 AM
that is all.

I don't believe you.

Why we should waste our time talking with such foolish men? "I don't believe." No You believe or not believe; fact is fact. You are going to be old man. If you say "I don't believe," then is that a very good proposition? It does not depend on your believing or not believing. The nature's course will take place.

That will go on. What is there in your believing and not believing? If you keep yourself in such darkness that "If you believe, then it is fact," then you are a fool, rascal. If you depend only on your belief, then you are a fool.

What is the meaning of your belief?