News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Fall Tour

Started by emay, May 15, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrillhouse

got very drunk tonight and decided I am 100% backing Pets Sounds as the cover this year.

feels good.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

August

jam>

Quote from: cactusfan on October 21, 2018, 07:19:52 PM
Quote from: jam> on October 21, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
Just noticed that this tour is set up like Baker's Dozen – 3 weekend shows > day off > 2 weekday shows > day off > 3 weekend shows >...

and every tour for the past bunch of years?

Haha. Good point.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Caravan2001

VA $l!m

Quote from: pcr3 on October 22, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
Free webcast Wednesday
noice. i def gonna try and tune in.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

OCT 23/18
PHISH - FALL 2018
Ascend Amphitheater

SET ONE

Tweezer Reprise
Party Time
Free
The Old Home Place
Lawn Boy
Cool It Down
Theme From The Bottom
Funky Bitch
Kill Devil Falls
Wolfman's Brother
Character Zero

SET TWO

Mike's Song > Ghost ^

^ Third time ever, all in 3.0, last time Walnut Creek 2015.

ETA. For some reason I thought this was a big deal.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: pcr3 on October 22, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
Free webcast Wednesday

I know this is gross to some, but I definitely will be watching my beloved Red Sox, and probably not this gift.  :-D who am I kidding?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

birdman

Loved the show and the venue. Got nice and dark for a Tuesday night. Psyched for tomorrow night
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on October 24, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
Loved the show and the venue. Got nice and dark for a Tuesday night. Psyched for tomorrow night

What he said. Great show.  Worth the travel.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Dudes digging the dark and evil phish! If anyone needs any death metal recommendations, I'll be patiently waiting in the Metal Thread.

VA $l!m

Still only heard a small slice of this tour, but from what I've heard  this is the best they've sounded to me in 3.0.

Just one man's opinion, but it really sounds like they've found 'It' again.
Like when that Simple jam breaks down to something real basic yet you can tell they are all REALLy listening to one another.
IDK, i only listen to a smidgen from each tour over the last few years but this is the best I've heard especially TRey and Fish get back altogether in the groove in  a long time.

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-