News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-09-01 Dick’s 2

Started by rowjimmy, September 01, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on September 01, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
Still got two pints of Its Ice Cream in my freezer. 

But first, some beers.   :beers:

2 of my favourite things in the world, ice cream and beer.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Only the second ever Sand opener.

Buffalo Budd

DwD
:rawk:

Another 2nd set looking 1st.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ytowndan

I'm loving this whole "just second sets" thing.  It's like the Phish equivalent of muffin tops. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: ytowndan on September 01, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
I'm loving this whole "just second sets" thing.  It's like the Phish equivalent of muffin tops.

Or pudding skin singles.

jam>

Buffalo Budd

Wasting no time with this jam.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

ytowndan

Mike has been serving up the goods here.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

cleech74

Seems they've picked right back up where they left off, last night. I'm only listening to stream on mxlr, so I have to ask, were there flying saucers coming out of Page's rig. Sounded like it.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on September 01, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
Mike has been serving up the goods here.
Lotta great Page bizness too.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Sweet start to this set, hope it keeps gaining momentum.
Peace out homies.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 01, 2018, 10:26:07 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on September 01, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Or pudding skin singles.

Gardetto's Rye Crisps
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.