News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2019

Started by anthrax, January 18, 2019, 08:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

i really dig both of these bands...

circles around the sun and greensky bluegrass live from st. louis couch tour starts soon...

gah

heads up for this weekend:

jrad on the relix channel, and
dead and co on nugs.tv
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Quote from: JeanBaileg on February 06, 2019, 11:43:39 PM
Ang site na ito ay itinuturing na lubos na kaalaman, ngunit nais kong malaman kung ang data na ito ay tinanggal at kung bakit.

This guy gets it.

tet

Be it ever so Voraciously alternate
We call upon your pulse
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

shoreline99

TONIGHT

is a Phish Couch Tour Night.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mattstick

Is there a GIF of Trey's First Tube wipeout circulating?

anthrax

free bobby couch tour tonight...

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 11, 2019, 07:53:54 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 11, 2019, 06:18:54 PM
free bobby couch tour tonight...

Sick dude.  Thanks!

Listening now. Digging the Dark Star opener with A Love Supreme action in there.

Notice that two of the three comments are from a cat purporting to be Lowell George's son?

mopper_smurf

Hot Tuna free webcast coming soon.

QuoteOn March 23, Hot Tuna will present a free, live webcast from guitarist Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch in Ohio.

The show is set to kick off at 8 p.m. ET, and you can watch the entire performance at the Fur Peace YouTube Channel.

https://jambands.com/news/2019/03/19/hot-tuna-to-present-free-webcast-from-fur-peace-ranch/
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

Sweetwater 420 Fest couch tour all weekend.  MOFRO and Billy Strings ripping on 2 separate stages now!

emay

ayyyy about to crush the last 30 mins of work with this thanks!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on April 19, 2019, 05:10:50 PM
Sweetwater 420 Fest couch tour all weekend.  MOFRO and Billy Strings ripping on 2 separate stages now!

Digging the JRAD set going on in the top screen right now!  :beerbang:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay