News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Collaborative effort for year & tour pages...

Started by jedifunk, April 22, 2006, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

ok, so i've gotten the 2000 page set up (roughly) how i'd like to see it... but  i'd like to get suggestions... also i'd like to get help from everyone on picking the "high 5" (or whatever we want to call it) and the "underdogs", and the Week4paugs grooves...

and the intro text as well.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

if we use "high 5" we need an image of the fonze  :wink:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

That's awesome...  We should definitely have pics like that on the wiki...  Classic.

I like the page...  Something I saw in the Almanac...  Maybe some could be on the 2000 page.  I definitely think there can be a stats section...  For stuff like

Original debuts
Cover debuts
List of every song played and how many times (most of this is in the Almanac already, and a simple "find" can probably get a number of hits...  I think last time we did have something like the top 10 most played.  We could have a resurrected list of all songs that had a gap over 100 shows.  Total number of shows/songs.  number of different songs.  Gamehenge songs, acapella songs, first/second/third/encore set openers and closers (most played)...  Now I am starting to remember just getting into some of this on the last wiki.  They fit all that and then some on one page in the almanac...  I think we should consider a stats section between the top part and the setlists...

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.