News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

ordered a pair of these last night, psyched! 

Lifeboy

These just came in last week...

I had the exact same Merrells before, but wore them out completely. Loved them so much I bought another pair.

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Hicks, I absolutely love Lillards first signature shoe. It doesn't look too basketball-ish, and just features an overall awesome design. I may customize a pair soon...
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Hicks

Quote from: Lifeboy on September 14, 2015, 11:44:44 PM
Hicks, I absolutely love Lillards first signature shoe. It doesn't look too basketball-ish, and just features an overall awesome design. I may customize a pair soon...

They are super comfortable too! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

I picked up a pair of these guys this weekend.
One of the comfiest sneakers I've worn in years.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

Picked up another pair of Puma Suede/Clyde's via 'zon.  Bought a pair back in 2015 however converted those to lawn mowing shoes.  Psyched to have a new pair. 

Buffalo Budd

Picked up a pair of Nike SB Check Solarsoft sneaks this weekend.
Almost bought another pair of Mahalos till I tried these on, super comfy.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

Received a pair of these today, pumped. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

^^^Do they come with cheese spread?  Back on topic, rocking the above Jordans today.   8-)

emay

Buffalo Budd

Bought my first new kicks in quite some time and definitely nicer than anything I've gotten in years (kids have been getting all the new gear).
Got a pair of Air Max 90s, pretty stoked.

justjezmund

Love the color way on those bud.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

emay

nice! love the air max 90s