News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Are there errors in your bt.etree.org profile?

Started by guyforget, January 28, 2005, 01:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

Also posted at http://forums.etree.org/viewtopic.php?p=15343

When you go to your bt.etree.org profile and try to view your uloaded torrents list, are there errors on your page?

Click This Link

Do you have this at the bottom?

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77

Click This Link

Do you have this at the bottom?

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77
-AD_

guyforget

13 views and no replies?  We're trying to troubleshoot here...
-AD_

jedifunk

yeah i get that same thing.

and

whats that mean?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

Means that their database is screwy.  But I emailed one of their admins and was told that it was fixed and it most definitely isnt fixed for me and it happens every single time I try to view my profile.  Im trying to figure out if its happening all of the time to everyone.  I think it is....
-AD_

kellerphan

i am getting the same message.....but if it is in the works to be fixed, im not worried!!

kkaye

Quote from: guyforgetIm trying to figure out if its happening all of the time to everyone.  I think it is....

Same problem here, this started during the last major "down time", Ive uploaded over 60 torrents since summer time, only loads one page with 20 latest bt's...

You can still do a manual search though if your looking for something specific.