News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

good luck phan...

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, August 13, 2007, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

hope getting your wisdom teeth cut out doesn't kill you too awful bad....

enjoy your sleepin' ...

here's to quick recovery!  :beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Hicks

Good luck mang, its only bad for a couple of days really. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Watch out for the nitrous.

I heard it can send you to gamehendge...

drvinestein

Ooooh, God!

Wisdom Tooth Day is not a fun holiday.

Good luck

(advice - try not to suck on anything like a cig or straw - you could get dry sockets)

sls.stormyrider

the nitrous was great. but when it wore off....
good luck phan. After a couple days you'll be better than new.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mattstick

I loved getting mine out - did'nt hurt, my face was only a little swollen and I got 2 scripts of Percs

birdman

My mom took my percs away after 1 day :x
Paug FTMFW!

PhishJY

My wife took my oxycontin (sp?) away after day 2.  Evidently, I was a bit too friendly with, <cough>, I mean around others.  Never with guys, though. :-D
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

redrum

i found out quick that i didn't need my wisdom teeth to chomp down 2 bottles of (extra strength) vicodin in 2 days daze.  :-D

....request the goods. tell them you're not scared. (..of pills, but you are of pain.)  :wink:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

I had mine done while still in college a few years back.  It's not so bad.  Just do what the doc says to avoid dry sockets and all.  I've heard they're the pits.  No pun intended.  But I remember being on cloud 9 for a week straight.  Thats the best part.   

:rolls up sleeves, ponders starting a new thread to cut into phans post count lead while he's gone :evil:  :-D :

In all seriousness, I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Feeling alright today phan?

sophist

I feel fine, my surgery was this morning..  I got 4 scripts for the operation.  Hydrocodone (sp?), Ibuprofen, 1 anti infection, and one anti swell.  I've been on the opiates all day, plus I got a heavy serving of nitrous this morning.  I had a mild psychedelic experience prior to surgery.  The nurse told me to breath in through my nose and exhale through my mouth (the nitrous tube was only over my nose); however I did both through my nose.  First I had the usual audio distortions but then the room began to shift to a greenish color.  Anyways, I'm beat.  Thanks to everyone who posted and/or sent me good vibes/thoughts.  I'll catch y'all tomorrow. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Guyute

Hope you are feeling well tomorrow as well.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sophist

feeling very mellow now.  I just took all my meds about half an hour ago.  Still some pain, but the meds should ease the pain.  Plus I good the dead blaring which is sounding really damn good. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

kellerb

Man, I was hoping for a totally incoherent post.  Most people I've seen after getting wisdom teeth out are hilariously fucked up.