News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by bluecaravan521, October 23, 2007, 11:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: Blaise on October 31, 2008, 05:49:08 PM
I thought last nights episode (dee has a heart attack) may have been the best of an otherwise semi-dissapointing season 4. Its still one of, if not the, funniest show on TV imo.
Agreed -- It was a good episode compared to the rest of the season.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

jachapma

HUGE fan of this show, but I feel that it has gone downhill since they hired a team of writers and quit writing the episodes themselves.  I can't say if this was a bad move, as they could have been running out of their own creative gas.  Either way, it's my favorite show on TV (other than soundstage).
Still on UM tour.  Don't hold it against me.

antelope19

So, I finally caught a few episodes of the first season the other night.  This show is both funny and seriously disturbed.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

khalpin

Quote from: antelope19 on March 04, 2009, 10:09:40 AM
So, I finally caught a few episodes of the first season the other night.  This show is both funny and seriously disturbed.   :-D
I put the 1st two seasons on our Netflix queue based on the comments in this thread.  We've gone through 2 of the discs and are loving it.

sophist

It is an epic show to me.  I do like how far they push the envelope and force you into that eerie state of wait, did they really just say/do that on cable TV?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on March 04, 2009, 10:09:40 AM

it's seriously one of my favorites on TV.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Mr Minor

Is it on hiatus right now?  Or are there still new episodes each week.  Feel like I have missed it for a while...  :?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Mr Minor on March 04, 2009, 11:43:36 AM
Is it on hiatus right now?  Or are there still new episodes each week.  Feel like I have missed it for a while...  :?

off season...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

khalpin

I just figured it out.  I couldn't figure out what I know Rob McElhenney from(he plays Mac).  There's nothing else in his resume I've seen him in, but I know his face.  Turns out, he's actually a center from the Dallas Stars...

mbw

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

:banana:

does your cat make.... TOO. MUCH. NOISE. ??

:lol:

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

Season premiere straight delivered imo.