News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

Is that bisco's guitarist?
SER.
a

mattstick

mattstick

birdman

Quote from: mattstick on August 28, 2008, 07:00:29 PM

You need one of these with that picture of the stoned guy with the headband from the paug. That would rule...You know whom I'm speaking of? :wink:
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

mbw

John McCain celebrates his 69th birthday with George W. Bush
on Monday, August 29th, 2005 as New Orleans drowns.

mbw

its a shame that this man isn't presidential material because of his small stature...
but he cant be denied as one of the best proponents of the democratic agenda and american citizens as a whole

"wake up america" via rep. dennis kucinich (dem-oh) from the dnc

QuoteWake up America, the insurance companies took over health care.
Wake up America, the pharmaceutical companies took over drug pricing.
Wake up America, the speculators took over Wall Street.
Wake up America, they want to take your Social Security.
Wake up America, multinational corporations took over our trade policies, factories are closing,
good paying jobs lost.
Wake up, America. We went into Iraq for oil. The oil companies want more. War against Iran
will mean $10 a gallon gasoline. The Oil Administration wants to drill more ‐‐ into your wallet.
Wake up, America. Weapons contractors want more. An Iran war will cost five to ten trillion
dollars.
This Administration can tap our phones. They can't tap our creative spirit. They can open our
mail. They can't open economic opportunities. They can track our every move. They lost track
of the economy while the cost of food, gasoline, and electricity skyrockets.
They skillfully played our post‐ 911 fears and allowed the few to profit at the expense of the
many. Everyday we get the color orange, while the oil companies, the insurance companies, the
speculators, the war contractors get the color green.
Wake up America. This is not a call for you to take a new direction from right to left.
This is call for you to go from down to up.
Up with the rights of workers.
Up with wages.
Up with fair trade.
Up with creating millions of good paying jobs rebuilding our bridges, ports and water systems.
Up with creating millions of sustainable energy jobs to lower the cost of energy, lower carbon
emissions and protect the environment.
Up with health care for all.
Up with education for all.
Up with home ownership.
Up with guaranteed retirement benefits.
Up with Peace.
Up with Prosperity.
Up with the Democratic Party
Up with Obama ‐ Biden
Wake up, America.
Wake up, America.
Wake up, America.

mattstick

StCarl

from the bar down the street from where Maggie works; Saint Paul, Minn

haw haw
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

mattstick

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

I received this today..

No doubt it's a photoshop but, it made me laugh.

antelope19

Anyone see Obama on Bill O'reilly last night?

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment