News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Big" Phish announcement on Friday

Started by mattstick, December 13, 2006, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfmansbabymama

Breaking news. John Fishman is not Bob Weaver.
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

tet

Quote from: Wolfmansbabymama on December 13, 2006, 10:32:26 PM
Breaking news. John Fishman is not Bob Weaver.
however, he is Sammy Haggar the Horrible...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Wolfmansbabymama

Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

OctopusRider

Quote from: mattstick on December 13, 2006, 06:42:44 PM
There's no way that's the announcement.

I have a feeling it will be something like more $175 Iris prints on Drygoods or something...

Hopefully it's a Live Phish announcement about the New Years 96 run.

Yes!!!!! A '96 holiday tour box set. T'would be nice.

disco

Don't be suprised if the whole deal is over the o :phish: ial release of the life size disco cardboard cut-outs  :banana:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

mopper_smurf

It's the Europe 1992 + 1996-1998 box sets extravaganza. Women, children and Dutch Phish heads first!
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Sorry to burst your bubbles, folks.

Word is that the announcement is that Page is stepping down as "Chairman of the Board"

In order to fill the office, runoff election between Ben Folds, John Medeski and that guy from Coldplay will be held early in the new year.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sophist

ok. 
I'm not that concerned about the announcement.  I'm betting it is a Dry Goods/LP release type thing. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

music_is_cool

sophist

They just released Brooklyn this year, I doubt it'll be another DVD (I hope I'm wrong)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Seriously, I have heard a thing or two...
Dry Goods is preparing to apologize for their misguided attempt to create November 31 out of thin air...

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on December 13, 2006, 06:42:44 PM
There's no way that's the announcement.

I have a feeling it will be something like more $175 Iris prints on Drygoods or something...

Hopefully it's a Live Phish announcement about the New Years 96 run.

I'm w/matt here, nothing major, more drygoods stuff.  Some photos would be nice, but Bring on Hampton Comes Alive part Deux, 1997.  A cypress DVD would totally honk.   :roll: :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 14, 2006, 10:42:08 AM
Seriously, I have heard a thing or two...
Dry Goods is preparing to apologize for their misguided attempt to create November 31 out of thin air...
well 11/31 could be the new 420