News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Gun Talk Re: have you heard about...?

Started by emay, July 20, 2012, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

ytowndan

The new episode of South Park from last night was fantastic.  It's been 22 years and these dudes are somehow still relevant. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: ytowndan on September 28, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
The new episode of South Park from last night was fantastic.  It's been 22 years and these dudes are somehow still relevant.

100%. Their ability to comedically distill some of the most taboo and/or absurd issues of our day is uncanny.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sls.stormyrider

Here we go again

more thoughts and prayers

our frightful leader said this wouldn't have happened if there was an armed guard.

so 4 cops were injured, 1 armed guard would have stopped it?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on October 27, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
Here we go again

our frightful leader said this wouldn't have happened if there was an armed guard.

I really hope he chokes on a big mac and dies.  I never wish hate on another person, but his stupidity and insensitivity knows no bounds.

VA $l!m

He calls it law and order - code for facism
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gah

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 27, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
Quote from: slslbs on October 27, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
Here we go again

I really hope he chokes on a big mac and dies.  I never wish hate on another person, but his stupidity and insensitivity knows no bounds.

I'd settle for a chicken nugget.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Will this madness ever end?
So tired of this shit.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 08, 2018, 08:48:46 AM
So tired of this shit.

Nope.  As long as we have a well-regulated militia, this will continue to happen.  At this point, we all just have to hope that we're never in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I mean, what else can we do?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on November 08, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
So tired of this shit.

Nope.  As long as we have a well-regulated militia, this will continue to happen.  At this point, we all just have to hope that we're never in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I mean, what else can we do?

Exactly. This guy had a handgun.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on November 08, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
So tired of this shit.

Semi auto handgun that must have held quite a few rounds if he picked off 12 people.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 08, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
Quote from: mehead on November 08, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
So tired of this shit.

Semi auto handgun that must have held quite a few rounds if he picked off 12 people.

A .45 w/ an extended magazine.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on November 08, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

In Canada, you can't leave the house with one of those unless you're on your way to the range. As in you can't even stop to fill up your car or get a coffee without risk of arrest.

emay

wow.

That is crazy.
Ex Marine that was going through PTSD. He had multiple run ins with police and his neighbors called the cops on him for disturbing the peace and he still had access to this kind of fire power.  :shakehead:

mehead

Quote from: emay on November 08, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

wow.

That is crazy.
Ex Marine that was going through PTSD. He had multiple run ins with police and his neighbors called the cops on him for disturbing the peace and he still had access to this kind of fire power.  :shakehead:

Had mental health eval done in 2015 and was eventually cleared.