News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: mattstick on October 03, 2011, 07:25:56 AM

fwiw, the GD archive that me and a buddy have been working on is 1526 shows and 356.42GB.

I know you are collecting mp3's but just thought I'd chime in that the total GD collection in flac and shn (all original LL seedsets which we have insisted remain the original seed sets from their first postings on the web) with all sources in circ. for every date is now around 8 TB (that's the last time I checked anyway). It could be near nine now. This does not count JGB or any other side project. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 03, 2011, 07:25:56 AM

fwiw, the GD archive that me and a buddy have been working on is 1526 shows and 356.42GB.

do you have any idea about how many GBs every SBD is?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

I have no idea - there are too many factors.

Do you have a way of generating a list of what you've got?

Maybe we can cross-reference each other's?

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 03, 2011, 06:13:26 PM

I'm down to do whatever. I would just like to verify that I have every SBD. Maybe sometime this week, we can go through our lists and find out if either one of us are missing any shows. Is your collection complete or are you still working on it?

I don't know of a way to make a list, other than going through and manually writing down each and every show. I might actually do it in the future, just bc I'm a neat freak and would like to have record on paper, and I want to have an easy way of verifying that I have every SBD, but it's not happening right meow.

Any other ideas?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Superfreakie

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 04, 2011, 05:46:28 PM

I'm down to do whatever. I would just like to verify that I have every SBD. Maybe sometime this week, we can go through our lists and find out if either one of us are missing any shows. Is your collection complete or are you still working on it?

I don't know of a way to make a list, other than going through and manually writing down each and every show. I might actually do it in the future, just bc I'm a neat freak and would like to have record on paper, and I want to have an easy way of verifying that I have every SBD, but it's not happening right meow.

Any other ideas?

use cathy folder lister. I can upload it for you tomorrow.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 04, 2011, 07:10:19 PM

Any other ideas?

Sweet, thanks mang.

DoW

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 04, 2011, 07:12:28 PM

Any other ideas?

Sweet, thanks mang.
I know this program was always SF's thing but it is why I started this thread a while back so that the program would always be here for anyone to grab
http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=18145.0
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Lifeboy

Quote from: bvaz on October 04, 2011, 07:15:39 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 04, 2011, 07:12:28 PM

Any other ideas?

Sweet, thanks mang.
I know this program was always SF's thing but it is why I started this thread a while back so that the program would always be here for anyone to grab
http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=18145.0

Awesome. Thanks, Brian. I'll probably start on it later tonight or tomorrow.

mattstick

As mine are all in iTunes, I should be able to export my list to an Excel file.

I'll sort it out tonight.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 04, 2011, 07:27:20 PM

As mine are all in iTunes, I should be able to export my list to an Excel file.

I'll sort it out tonight.

How do you do that? Mine are all in iTunes as well...

mattstick

I created a Smart Playlist with the following criteria

a) genre is Live Dead
b) track number is 1
c) album name contains gd

Then I went to File>Library>Export Playlist) and selected 'unicode text'.

After that I imported the text file into Excel and cleaned it up (got rid of unnecessary columns).

This excel file has the show date and bit rate for the first track, as well as the kind/type of file (MPEG, AAC, Apple Lossless)

Then I zipped it, and attached it here.

jmitchell

Hey hey..been out of the torrent/trading scene for a little while now, and since that time my ISP has limited my bandwidth.  I am trying to work on getting all of 2010 and 2011...but since I now will be charged for going over my limit I was hoping someone would help me out.  I am looking for a b&p for every 2010 and 2011 source.  I can do internal or external, and can even work a trade out if someone is interested.  The last shows I got was Trey 2010, so any new source that has been upped since then chances are pretty good that I will not have it.  I am complete up to Trey 2010, complete GD, and complete Garcia. 

*Edit* Also willing to do b&ps for folks if there is interest.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

Superfreakie

^^^
Good to see you back at the Paug Jeff. To anyone who helps Jeff out, he's good stuff. I filled a HD request for him awhile back and would fill this one but, regrettably, I do not collect anything but great auds from the period in question.

jmitchell

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 12, 2011, 08:34:41 AM
^^^
Good to see you back at the Paug Jeff.

Ya. I figured I would dust off those old rusty strings and get back into the swing of things, unfortunately AT&T is either gonna cost me to spend a ton of money, or I probably won't be able to continue to dl like I want to.  I am not gonna get charged for overuse for this billing period, so I am gonna see just exactly how much I can download in one month.   :rawk:
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

DoW

jeff, I wasn't diligent about every source (although I got almsot every source for 2010 and 2011).  on 2010, I may not have been grabbing the 16 bits if I grabbed the 24 bit.  I can't recall.
it's going to take me some time to organize, but I can do a B&P once I'm there.

I encourage anyone else that can help in a more timely fashion to jump on this if they have the time though.  I have a ton of organizing to do and it will take some time.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate