News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmitchell

Ya, I am really in no rush, although, it would be nice to get a drive on some of this stuff since the limit in bandwidth.  I am sure you have noticed I am non stop on your stuff at the hub.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

twatts

Quote from: jmitchell on October 12, 2011, 03:49:18 PM
the hub.

Need to get a new HDD so I can continue with the rape and pillage over there... 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

jmitchell

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on October 12, 2011, 04:00:38 PM
the hub.

Terry

You should get over there so I can rape and pillage your stash.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

twatts

Quote from: jmitchell on October 12, 2011, 04:26:23 PM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on October 12, 2011, 04:00:38 PM
the hub.

Terry

You should get over there so I can rape and pillage your stash.

I'll get lubed up tonight...  I'll have to re-install Hub Warez though...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

mattstick

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 04, 2011, 07:31:58 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 04, 2011, 07:27:20 PM

As mine are all in iTunes, I should be able to export my list to an Excel file.

I'll sort it out tonight.

How do you do that? Mine are all in iTunes as well...

So.... no go on this?  You couldn't figure out a list?  You didn't want to make a list?

Lifeboy

I'm still working on it, mang.

I have several other projects going at once so it's happening slowly, but surely.

I'll get some of it to you this evening.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

It took me about 1 minute.  Just sayin'

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 14, 2011, 03:05:01 PM

It took me about 1 minute.  Just sayin'

Well, your library was probably a bit more organized than mine.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

No worries though, I should have it up in less than an hour

mattstick

Lifeboy

Alright, I got it, but it won't let me upload the rar file.

mattstick

RAR is not an allowed format. ZIP is.

Lifeboy

Let me know if this works. I've never done anything like this, so forgive me if I fucked it up.

Also, I haven;t put much effort into grabbing any shows from '65-'67, although are know there aren't many at all in circulation.

mattstick

So my collection has about 300 more unique entries than yours.  That said, I'm sure we can find stuff to trade...

I'm trying to figure out a way for Excel to make a list of the differences, I'll let you know.

kellerb

Quote from: mattstick on October 14, 2011, 08:23:04 PM

So my collection has about 300 more unique entries than yours.  That said, I'm sure we can find stuff to trade...

I'm trying to figure out a way for Excel to make a list of the differences, I'll let you know.

It's probably something like =vcount(column 1, column 2, 1) and then pick a color

but not exactly like that