News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

Haven't been on a shoe kick recently but these dunks might just get me back in the game.  Talk about FRESH!

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Lifeboy

Been on a vans kick lately...

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Hicks

New Air Max that I picked up yesterday:

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Augustus

Dyke van Dick

Oregon Duck Foamposite 1 QS

Switched laces

Buffalo Budd

Just picked these up a couple days ago.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Dyke van Dick

rowjimmy

Looks like the kids in the shop assembled those with scraps off the factory floor.

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, I can't imagine any scenario where I'd wear those in public.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 19, 2014, 08:50:28 AM
Yeah, I can't imagine any scenario where I'd wear those in public.

FYPFM

Dyke van Dick

Probably the best basketball shoe I've used since the Hypermax!

susep

Bday gift from the wifey AJ 1 OG Low, sick shoes.  I have a pair from '09 however they are in rough shape after being converted into lawn mowing shoes :wink:

Augustus

Hicks

Custom D Lillards designed by yours truly, stoked! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.