News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Started by rowjimmy, February 14, 2008, 07:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Cumbersome name, Lead actor who is no spring chicken (though neither is his character so that may work just fine,) and yet... I'm super stoked for this movie. At the first notes of the theme I got goose bumps. The first Trailer is up:

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

whyweigh5.0

um.... can i just say.....

...... awesome city!

I loved the Indiana Jones movies and can't wait for this one
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 14, 2008, 07:55:58 PM
Cumbersome name

sounds to me like G.Lucas had his hands in that one.

but I'm looking forward to this one too.  It's been hard for them to get together to make a 4th movie.

thechad

Quote from: blatboom on February 14, 2008, 10:04:22 PM

but I'm looking forward to this one too.  It's been hard for them to get together to make a 4th movie.

Hopefully this isn't another childhood memory he pisses all over.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

cactusfan

Quote from: thechad on February 15, 2008, 12:39:30 AM
Quote from: blatboom on February 14, 2008, 10:04:22 PM

Hopefully this isn't another childhood memory he pisses all over.

yes, no kidding.

didn't care for the sequels, but i've surely seen Raiders of The Lost Ark far more than any other movie in my life. oh wait, excuse me george jackass lucas, i mean 'Indiana Jones And The Raiders of The Lost Ark,' as it's since been renamed-- fuck you, lucas!

i've decided not to watch any previews or read anything about the new one. if it turns out good, i'll be very pleasantly surprised. if it sucks, i won't have spent months hoping it would be good.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

tet

don't worry, they have top men working on this movie...

TOP.  MEN. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

cactusfan

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2008, 12:07:26 PM
Temple of Doom kicked ass.

indy! cover your heart!

some years ago i was thinking they should make the new Indy movie with a grown up short round played by jet li.

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: cactusfan on February 15, 2008, 02:20:47 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2008, 12:07:26 PM
Temple of Doom kicked ass.

indy! cover your heart!

some years ago i was thinking they should make the new Indy movie with a grown up short round played by jet li.

:lol: haha
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on February 15, 2008, 02:03:10 PM
don't worry, they have top men working on this movie...

TOP.  MEN. 

Notice that, in the trailer there is a sequence in what appears to be the warehouse that holds the Ark?

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2008, 03:59:17 PM
Notice that, in the trailer there is a sequence in what appears to be the warehouse that holds the Ark?

that was my first thought on that scene - 'gee, this looks familiar!'
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.