News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

epic cant wait for dec!  :rawk:
emperor's back too!

Hicks

Title is kinda spoiler-y?

Looks awesome.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on April 12, 2019, 04:28:24 PM
Title is kinda spoiler-y?

Looks awesome.

Yeah, agree on both counts.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

The whole teaser seemed a bit spoiler-y to me. I would have rather just been surprised by all of it.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

RIP Chewy
1944 - 2019
:cry:

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

::insert Wookie sob sound here::  :cry:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Happy Star Wars Day!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Last night I figured I'd watch the OG in celebration, but it turns out my box set is that "digitally enhanced " monstrosity, the one with all those changes and additions.  So it was really more of a hate watch.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Gotta get the de-specialized editions. I wast Star Wars with my son recently, the de-specialized version, and it was great. Everything looks crisp and hd without the excessive cg garbage thrown in.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 05, 2019, 10:02:26 AM
Gotta get the de-specialized editions. I wast Star Wars with my son recently, the de-specialized version, and it was great. Everything looks crisp and hd without the excessive cg garbage thrown in.

I lost my torrent for that somehow... will take a look for it again
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

I need that! Where did you find it?

Caravan2001

My kids watched Episode IV last night for the first time.  Fun was had, minds were blown  :-)

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 05, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

I need that! Where did you find it?

Just search Harmy's Despecialized Edition, you'll find it. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ytowndan

Much better!   :clap:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.