News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

about the 3 day tickets

Started by whyweigh5.0, October 19, 2008, 03:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

so with these packages do you get 3 tickets or is it 1 ticket that is good for 3 days? maybe a wristband?

The reason I ask is that I noticed on the TM page for the 3day package above the drop-down for the number of tickets it says 3day ticket
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

rowjimmy

three tickets.
QuoteThis event will purchase tickets for all three (3) performances - Fri March 6, 2009
Sat March 7, 2009
Sun March 8, 2009

antelope19

Can someone please refresh my memory on what the grand total was for 2 3 day passes?  I may have a lead on some reasonably priced tickets and the guy sent me his confirmation email.  I am just trying to figure out if it is legit or not. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

antelope19

yup.  It checks out then, thanks. 

antelope19

Did anyone here get the 3 day pass?  I'd like to email this supposed confirmation letter to someone maybe so they can double check it against theirs.  The guy has blacked out his personal info. 

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on November 10, 2008, 03:02:31 PM
Did anyone here get the 3 day pass?  I'd like to email this supposed confirmation letter to someone maybe so they can double check it against theirs.  The guy has blacked out his personal info. 
If you forward me the three day pass via snail mail, I will confirm it for you by March 9th.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

you're a big help.  :-)  Did you get one of the 3 day passes?  I'm just trying to verify if this is legit or not. 

McGrupp

I got 2 three-day passes. PM me his confirmation i'll let you know if it matches up.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

lifeboy13

Quote from: antelope19 on November 10, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
Can someone please refresh my memory on what the grand total was for 2 3 day passes?  I may have a lead on some reasonably priced tickets and the guy sent me his confirmation email.  I am just trying to figure out if it is legit or not. 
It was $339.40 for 2 tickets to all 3 days from the band.
the Email was as follows

Receipt #XXXXXXX

Congratulations!!  You have just purchased the following tickets
-----------

3/7/2009
Phish, Hampton Coliseum

Number of tickets: 2     General Admission

Ticket Delivery:  UPS 2nd Day Air (Domestic)
-----------

3/6/2009
Phish, Hampton Coliseum

etc.. etc..

Ticket Sumarry
Convenience charge:  32.40 (USD)
Shipping:  10.00 (USD)

Total: 339.40 (USD)

If you requested tickets for any other shows, we regret to inform
you that we were unable to process the request for these shows.

All tickets will be shipped the week following Feb. 9, 2009.
Please expect an email at this email address notifying you when your
order has shipped and providing you with your tracking number.  If
you have any problems or questions, please email

Phishtickets@musictoday.com.

Enjoy the show!

It goes on to tell you how to get tickets through ticketbastard
and Note: UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.

Good Day, Every Day!

antelope19

Sorry for the delayed response.  Hmmmm, would it have been more expensive through ticketmaster?  His total was a bit more. 

lifeboy13

Quote from: antelope19 on November 12, 2008, 09:52:28 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.  Hmmmm, would it have been more expensive through ticketmaster?  His total was a bit more. 
Yes. Ticketbastard prolly tacks on another $3.50 - $7.00 per ticket but would need the info from someone here at week4paug. 
Good Day, Every Day!

blatboom

I thought the 3-day package was only available through TM...

lifeboy13

Quote from: blatboom on November 12, 2008, 05:59:50 PM
The band let some people have all 3 days too. Not sure how thier lottery worked, I submitted my order about 30 minutes after hearing about the reunion at about 10PM Oct 1st.  And was really happy when I saw that my card had been charged the amount for all 3 nights.
Good Day, Every Day!

blatboom

Quote from: lifeboy13 on November 12, 2008, 06:04:46 PM
Quote from: blatboom on November 12, 2008, 05:59:50 PM
The band ley some people have all 3 days too. Not sure how thier lottery worked, I submitted my order about 30 minutes after hearing about the reunion at about 10PM Oct 1st.  And was really happy when I saw that my card had been charged the amount for all 3 nights.

That's called uber-luck  :-)