News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

gah

wow! seriously, i might just have to move canada even if barack DOES win!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Declan

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 10, 2008, 02:11:33 PM
wow! seriously, i might just have to move canada even if barack DOES win!

I'm already here  :banana:

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

-Phish

mattstick

It also could have said...

I Want You!

To shoot wolves from an airplane.

gah

I WANT YOU!

To fire my sisters ex-husband! Or else!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Declan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7665238.stm

watch this one folks

this is brutalllllll

anyone watch yet?

Guyute

Quote from: Declan on October 11, 2008, 01:34:35 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7665238.stm

watch this one folks

this is brutalllllll

anyone watch yet?

That sounds like McCain.  They are both good guys IMHO, it is just a matter of who you agree with in this one. 
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

mbw

reality check for palin
the "hockey mom" gets the crap booed out of her at a flyers game

:-D

tet

for probably the only time in my life, i am on the side of booing Philly fans...  :-o
-Phish

Poster Nutbag

Todd Palin on Mommy becoming the Mayor or Miss Whale Blubber 1996...this is to funny... :-D

"How can daddy be the boss if your momma's the mayor? Miss Whale Blubber 1996 is now the mayor. That kinda makes me feel uncomfortable, honey."
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

tet

hahahaha too funny!

no, fisherman's better honey!  daddy's starting to feel funny!  miss whale blubber, miss moose hunter is now a mayor.  how did that happen?  turn off the camera honey, this is private fisherman talk.  daddy's in bed!
-Phish

Declan

Bill Maher - Reveals comments made by Sarah Palin's daughter's boyfriend about his opinion on life