News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/29 - AA Arena - Miami, FL - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, December 31, 2009, 01:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

This thread is to stand as a reminder of what we lost on this night.  :wtu:

Quote from: Undermind on December 29, 2009, 11:30:33 PM
I just majorly f'd up and deleted the live setlist thread.  Not sure if this can be fixed. :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

To sum up the thread... good times were had, New Belgium Beers were consumed, post whoring was ever present, keller coined the term 'Shart-Funk', various ways to use your headphones to lessen the 'robo-sharts' were discussed, PCU was quoted, Jibboo -> Wilson -> Jibboo confused at least a few of us, I for one thought that my stream had started over, and then the and the looked the same to good ol' deuce420 and 'poof' it was all gone.

Just givin' you a little hell.  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Should this thread stay locked, or should others be allowd to post what they remember from the original thread?

I think it would be cool to have a little memorial wall for the thread we lost.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.