News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Fuck4paug

Started by redrum, July 06, 2010, 01:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Destiny = overhyped

FYF = too obscure to even be hyped.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Sitting at home for both... I was more shocked by the FYF bustdown (despite having called for it earlier in the week.)

The likelihood of them ever playing that song again was @ 0% a week ago.

PIE-GUY

The ultimate bust-out would be Scarlett Begonias->Fire->Fire on the Mountain (w/ one verse of "Fire up the Ganja"). It's not an original, but it would tear the place to shreds.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

guyforget

Quote from: Hicks on July 06, 2010, 03:24:47 PM
Destiny = overhyped

FYF = too obscure to even be hyped.

i dont disagree w/ either of those statements. 

and neither affect my previously stated opinion. 

-AD_

blatboom

they played Demand for august.

willsteele

I think some people here are psychic and don't know it.

:P
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on July 06, 2010, 03:36:10 PM
they played Demand for august.

About that, there can be no doubt.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: willsteele on July 06, 2010, 03:39:18 PM

I'm well aware of my psychic abilities.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on July 06, 2010, 03:40:25 PM

I'm well aware of my psychic abilities.

I knew you were going to say that.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

I think some people here are psychic psycho and don't know it.

FYP   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

blatboom

I don't think anybody is reading the Paug but there was definitely some cool synchronicity going on those last few shows between what the board was saying and what the band was playing.

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on July 06, 2010, 03:47:40 PM
I don't think anybody is reading the Paug but there was definitely some cool synchronicity going on those last few shows between what the board was saying and what the band was playing.

Kevin knows we exist fwiw.

And don't forget John Mayer!   :-D

McGrupp

Quote from: Hicks on July 06, 2010, 03:51:57 PM

Elaborations plz
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Hicks

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 03:54:23 PM
Quote from: Hicks on July 06, 2010, 03:51:57 PM

Elaborations plz

When Kevin played the Bozeman Tweezer on a FTA show he said something like "peace to the week4paug family" in his email to Aug.

aphineday

Absolutely. I'm still up in the air on this. I believe it's POSSIBLE, but unlikely that any of them are reading the paug. That being said, the synchronicity was insane between both the "Live Fucking Setlist Thread" and the "Love Setlist Thread" from a couple nights later when half of us were all cozy faded and throwing around free love like it was Summer '69 at in upstate NY.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...