News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

It's in an old Catholic Church in Duluth and there are about 50 people here.  Sick!

Edit:  Phil just destroyed it.  His guitar tone is so good.  Just him And a guitar for first set.  Now Charlie, then both.   Great show for $18!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: emay on May 15, 2019, 12:16:06 PM
This new Mission Ballroom AEG is opening is about to ruin my bank account.

Just bought tickets for:
8/14 Herbie Hancock and Kamasi Washington
8/16 - Flying Lotus
8/21 King Gizzard
9/11 - tycho and poolside

Going to be a fun summer/fall!

Other shows coming up:

5/23-25 - The Disco Biscuits @ Ogden/Red Rocks
6/21 - Phish Charlotte
6/22-23 Phish MPP
8/24 - Cris Jacobs Band @ Cervs
9/20 - Explosions in the Sky @ Ogden

probably some others im forgetting + some the typical house/techno shows been working on ::head explodes::

As someone who misses the Colorado music scene immensely - actually, just the entire scene all around in CO - I'm having a really difficult time empathizing with this.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Bobafett on May 19, 2019, 08:58:58 PM
It's in an old Catholic Church in Duluth and there are about 50 people here.  Sick!

Edit:  Phil just destroyed it.  His guitar tone is so good.  Just him And a guitar for first set.  Now Charlie, then both.   Great show for $18!

Sick!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 19, 2019, 10:44:38 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on May 19, 2019, 08:58:58 PM

Sick!

Super jealous that tour wasn't coming my way.

mehead

TAB at the Tab, tonight and tomorrow night
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

gah

Quote from: mehead on May 31, 2019, 07:37:38 AM
TAB at the Tab, tonight and tomorrow night

will be watching, have fun!!!  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Besides Phish... Cause who cares about that nostalgia act :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Flying Lotus
JRAD
SCI
Dead and Slow (or Bro, whichever you prefer)
Bonobo
Herbie Handcock and Kamasi Washington
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: ph92 on June 03, 2019, 11:13:55 PM
Besides Phish... Cause who cares about that nostalgia act :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Flying Lotus
JRAD
SCI
Dead and Slow (or Bro, whichever you prefer)
Bonobo
Herbie Handcock and Kamasi Washington

Very solid lineup there PH.

mehead

Grabbed tix for Del McCoury & David Grisman in September

:music:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mopper_smurf

The Aristocrats just announced their European tour.  Two shows in Zoetermeer (jan 18-19), my 6th and 7th show at that venue. I can get there by bike. Beer and weird instrumental prog fusion fun make a great combo.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

It's been over 30 years but I'll finally be going to see Slayer again in November three weeks before their final show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: khalpin on July 12, 2019, 04:51:13 PM
It's been over 30 years but I'll finally be going to see Slayer again in November three weeks before their final show.

:rawk:
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: khalpin on July 12, 2019, 04:51:13 PM

yes!  my buddy just invited me to attend their last show ever at the forum.  i gotta try to make that happen!