News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Netflix Recommendation Thread

Started by McGrupp, June 22, 2011, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

I enjoy hip hop but I can not give that douchebag any of my time or money, no matter how brilliant his music is.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

someone on Reddit went thru IMDB's "Top 250" and checked availability on Netflix for your easy reference - here you go:

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2cjpyw/i_crossed_imdbs_top_250_list_with_movies/
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

susep

Quote from: mbw on August 03, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
Quote from: susep on August 03, 2014, 12:07:51 PM

if you love hip-hop you will like this documentary.  I'm not a big Kanye West fan per se, to be honest I haven't heard any of his music however his impromptu rhyme had me grinning, good stuff.  check it out, directed by Ice-T.

can't see the pic, so i don't know what movie you are referring to.  i know you are a huge hip-hop/rap fan.  you should really check out some kanye albums.  two of my favs are his debut, The College Dropout and one of his last ones My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.  they are both brilliant.

cool I'll check 'em out. 

khalpin

Quote from: tet on August 04, 2014, 03:52:11 PM
someone on Reddit went thru IMDB's "Top 250" and checked availability on Netflix for your easy reference - here you go:

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2cjpyw/i_crossed_imdbs_top_250_list_with_movies/
Thanks!

Also, every once in a while I see articles on "movies that are about to get added/removed from Netflix Streaming" each month.  I wish that was more public and you didn't have to search around for it.

VDB

Inspired by the recently posted Star Wars video I watched The People Vs. George Lucas today. Very well done and highly recommended to any Star Wars fan.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on August 30, 2014, 04:03:06 PM
Inspired by the recently posted Star Wars video I watched The People Vs. George Lucas today. Very well done and highly recommended to any Star Wars fan.

I watched that a few years ago, I definitely liked it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

aphineday

New Trailer Park Boys released Friday, September 5th!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Mr. Natural

We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Mr. Natural on August 31, 2014, 09:31:09 PM
For this weekend

Watched it last night, highly recommend. 
This is from someone that knew nothing about this fest going in.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

aphineday

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 31, 2014, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: Mr. Natural on August 31, 2014, 09:31:09 PM
For this weekend

Watched it last night, highly recommend. 
This is from someone that knew nothing about this fest going in.
Nice, will check it out.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

emay

watched this movie called rounders last night with ed norton and matt damon it was really good actually.

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

emay

they just added all of californication so ive been working through that.