News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2011, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: August on April 17, 2019, 08:54:51 PM
Maybe some outtakes from the live release?!?

I like where your heads at.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: August on April 17, 2019, 08:54:51 PM
Maybe some outtakes from the live release?!?

I should've known. You want that heady official BSJ...
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

dig ur avatar Scotty.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

I just saw this picture pop up on my Facebook feed. Where did it come from, Scotty? I kinda dig it and think it would make a cool shirt or poster.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

I believe that was just made by a fan. He's made a few different collages with other bands as well. I def dig it.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I finally framed, and hung, the poster, ticket, and wristband from the Mousetrap Jaunt last September. I also framed my Pollock "It's Ice Cream" print. The Batcave is looking better and better.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Scott, did you guys take down the new 'Jaunts of Our Lives' compilation you were telling me about on Saturday? I got an email from Bandcamp saying that it was up last night, but when I go to your bandcamp page it is nowhere to be found.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 24, 2019, 09:27:33 AM
Scott, did you guys take down the new 'Jaunts of Our Lives' compilation you were telling me about on Saturday? I got an email from Bandcamp saying that it was up last night, but when I go to your bandcamp page it is nowhere to be found.

Yeah, what the hell, man?

shoreline99

Yep., I can't see it either.

"Track #2, Lyrics by Jonathan Hart", IIRC
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: shoreline99 on July 24, 2019, 12:46:00 PM
Yep., I can't see it either.

"Track #2, Lyrics by Jonathan Hart", IIRC

Oh.. that guy...

WhatstheUse?

QuoteWe are proud to announce our newest live release: Jaunts of Our Lives. This twelve track album is compiled from multi-track recordings of four Northeast shows this past spring. The tunes are fresh and the jams are deep. These are the Jaunts of our Lives...

You can stream now on Spotify or 'name your price' for a download on Bandcamp >>> >>>

https://thejauntee.bandcamp.com/
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3