News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

03/06/09 Anniversary Thread

Started by redrum, March 06, 2010, 12:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

shoooooot, i'm always down to boogie! :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 08, 2010, 12:51:18 PM
mandi was kind enough to dance with the married guy. :-)

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on March 08, 2010, 12:54:06 PM

Yes, I believe I have a #1 coming soon to document said boogie!  :-D

On the cab ride back, I couldn't stop singing Jungle Boogie, if you can imagine Mandi and RJ throwing it down to some funk, this is kind of what it was like  :-D

Jungle Boogie
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 08, 2010, 11:16:03 AM
Quote from: blatboom on March 08, 2010, 11:13:33 AM
no clue when or where that was

HA HA! I got a good version of the wall shot as well, as soon as I get it, I'll post. That was right after we left the Village Cafe (?), and before th soul/funk party. I believe you had been half asleep just before we left there so not surprising you don't remember!  :lol:

ya'll are makin gme homesick!
mmmmmmmm... espresso grounds milkshakes FTW!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

redrum

:beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

redrum

---

PhishPhan

Wow! One year already. That's crazy that it was exactly 365 days ago that I was getting in line to see my first show. Best 12 months ever? Easily. I only hope future years will be as Phish filled as this one and I hope I will have as amazing as an experience I did this past year. I haven't met any of you in the real world, but I thank you for all the memories and good times on the site. Here's to all of you in hope that we can make it safely to as many shows as we can and to make the time of our lives.

Oh! Thanks :phish:!

iTz MiKe GOrDoN

Quote from: PhishPhan on March 08, 2010, 06:37:12 PM
Wow! One year already. That's crazy that it was exactly 365 days ago that I was getting in line to see my first show. Best 12 months ever? Easily. I only hope future years will be as Phish filled as this one and I hope I will have as amazing as an experience I did this past year. I haven't met any of you in the real world, but I thank you for all the memories and good times on the site. Here's to all of you in hope that we can make it safely to as many shows as we can and to make the time of our lives.

Hell yeah.

McGrupp

Quote from: iTz MiKe GOrDoN on March 09, 2010, 10:19:13 AM

Hell yeah.

Mike Gordon approves this post.  :clap:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

UncleEbinezer

I know I am late to the party, but it happens...

I am so glad that we have a year under our belt and looking back, I don't forsee the same things from 2.0 going on.  I see Phish has now a clearer picture of what is important to them;  their family and their pride.  The music will always be there, but I think with those 2 priorities in place the music will continue to get better.

I am dissapointed looking at all of the pictures in this thread that I did not get to meet any of you at Hampton, except for AACB.  I have since met a lot of paugers and have come to know that this community is something special.  I think it was during/after Fenway when I realized what it was all about.  THANKS!!!

I also cannot wait to get back to some shows and meet some more paugers.  I think I will do my best to take the WTU challenge and try and meet as many of you as I possibly can.  I don't think I will attain the 100% goal, but I'll keep working towards it. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

sophist

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 09, 2010, 11:33:38 AM

I am so glad that we have a year under our belt and looking back, I don't forsee the same things from 2.0 going on.  I see Phish has now a clearer picture of what is important to them;  their family and their pride.  The music will always be there, but I think with those 2 priorities in place the music will continue to get better.

I am dissapointed looking at all of the pictures in this thread that I did not get to meet any of you at Hampton, except for AACB.  I have since met a lot of paugers and have come to know that this community is something special.  I think it was during/after Fenway when I realized what it was all about.  THANKS!!!

I also cannot wait to get back to some shows and meet some more paugers.  I think I will do my best to take the WTU challenge and try and meet as many of you as I possibly can.  I don't think I will attain the 100% goal, but I'll keep working towards it.
let's also set a goal of making it two sets the next time we hang out.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: sophist on March 09, 2010, 11:48:36 AM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 09, 2010, 11:33:38 AM

let's also set a goal of making it two sets the next time we hang out.   :wink:

Done!   :lol:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

PhishPhan

Quote from: McGrupp on March 09, 2010, 10:28:09 AM
Quote from: iTz MiKe GOrDoN on March 09, 2010, 10:19:13 AM

Hell yeah.

Mike Gordon approves this post.  :clap:

Mike Gordon has a conversation with me (fact) and approves my post?! What a year!

gah

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 08, 2010, 01:41:22 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 08, 2010, 12:51:18 PM
mandi was kind enough to dance with the married guy. :-)

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on March 08, 2010, 12:54:06 PM

Yes, I believe I have a #1 coming soon to document said boogie!  :-D

On the cab ride back, I couldn't stop singing Jungle Boogie, if you can imagine Mandi and RJ throwing it down to some funk, this is kind of what it was like  :-D

Jungle Boogie

^^^ Ok, so it wasn't quite like that, but still, good times indeed! Added a few pics from that weekend into that album.

Another good one:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

redrum

so i just read this on another board in a thread about hampton 09, and couldnt help but wonder if they're talking about gumbo or slim...

QuoteDuring set break we moved up to the front of the soundboard. While we were waiting this dude came crawling up to us spun as fuck. He was saying that he wanted to speak and breathe through his nose and he wanted to make love to the universe. That was pretty hilarious.

---