News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2011, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrillhouse

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 22, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
Woke up with a bit of a hangover this morning, but I'm pumped for tonight's Jaunt!  :rawk:

Oh snap. Go get em tiger! :rawk:
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Thrillhouse

Also, Rob Compa from sat in with the band yesterday for Puppy in my Pocket, word on the street is that it runs about 15 minutes long! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!

gainesvillegreen

Woke up with a bit of a hangover this morning, but I'm pumped for tonight's Jaunt!  :rawk:

Working  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please come back through Indy soon!
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on September 22, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Working  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please come back through Indy soon!

Probably a good night to quit, huh?

mbw

mistercharlie

That was a great show last night! It felt like my own private Jaunt!  :wtu:

Plus, Scotty finally joined Untappd!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 23, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
That was a great show last night! It felt like my own private Jaunt!  :wtu:

Good to see you man! Y'all are just so lucky to get so many private jaunts aren't you? We try to keep it intimate...

Also, unsure if untapped is a good or bad thing. I already needed little encouragement to drink beer.... but now I can get virtual badges for it?!?! Gimme beer!
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

My poster arrived!
Sweet

pcr3

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 23, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Nice work charlie! Scott, did we discuss this at my place? I seem to remember planting the seeds that night...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

This album is fucking fantastic!  I seriously can't stop listening!  I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this here, but this is really the first time I've given you guys a serious listen.  (sorry  :shakehead:) I've heard random tracks here and there, mostly from years back when you guys were first getting started, and I always liked what I heard, but somehow I went this long before finally sitting down and giving you guys a full and proper listen.  And it's good.  Like, really, really good.  Like, I-can't-remember-the-last-time-I've-been-this-taken-aback-by-a-band-and-I'm-gonna-stop-now-before-I-get-carried-away-and-go-full-Gumbo good!  I guess the one decent thing about waiting this long is that I now have years worth of shows to dig through on the archive. 

Keep it up, guys!   :clap:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on October 03, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
This album is fucking fantastic!  I seriously can't stop listening!  I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this here, but this is really the first time I've given you guys a serious listen.  (sorry  :shakehead:) I've heard random tracks here and there, mostly from years back when you guys were first getting started, and I always liked what I heard, but somehow I went this long before finally sitting down and giving you guys a full and proper listen.  And it's good.  Like, really, really good.  Like, I-can't-remember-the-last-time-I've-been-this-taken-aback-by-a-band-and-I'm-gonna-stop-now-before-I-get-carried-away-and-go-full-Gumbo good!  I guess the one decent thing about waiting this long is that I now have years worth of shows to dig through on the archive. 

Welcome aboard!

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 03, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Welcome aboard!

That's a more appropriate response. I didn't even know what to say.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

Meh, you didn't miss much. The farther back you go, the worse we were.  :-P

For real though, glad you're enjoying the music and thanks for the support! Just shipped out your CD earlier today!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I've finally taken the new album out of my car CD player and replaced it with a copy of the Mousetrap show that I burned to cd. That show was FIYA!!! So glad I was there for it!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

August

I'll admit it.
I've heard every show they've uploaded.