News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Organizational Formalities

Started by unthink, December 08, 2004, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unthink

Hey Gang,

I have a couple questions/comments about how we can keep this "thing" we have here rocking.  First, I'll keep my request solicitations in this forum from now on.  That way we can keep the "Member Sharing Index" forum clear of ISOs and offers to seed, and use it only for posting links to shared filesets.  Is this more in line with what the description of that forum entails?  Second, as a "member" and not part of the "server team" should I indicate that my torrents are coming on behalf of week4paug or not?  I'd like to, especially from the marketing aspect of our little endeavor here.  The more w4p seeds over at etree, the more ninja-like we appear, and by ninja-like I mean totally awesome (if you don't catch the reference, see //www.realultimatepower.net).  Well, that's all for now.  If any of the server team or admins can provide input, I'd appreciate it.  We may as well keep this thing organized now before it gets out of hand.  Thanks again for putting this all together!

jedifunk

I'm with ya on the organization thing.  I'm not an admin or mod, but I agree that getting things organized now will make it easier for everyone once things really start cookin'!

Speaking of that, things are raging right now, its so great.  I almost can't keep up.  almost!  gettin there though.  but thats a good thing.  so lets keep seeding and keepin the ball rollin.  word.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio