News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

A couple weeks ago, during the Phish Merriweather show, I needed to use the restroom.

During intermission, I got my chance. Even though Merriweather recently tripled the size of the restrooms, it was a sold-out show, and the line for the men's room was super long.

The "gentleman" in front of me, who appeared to be in his late 20s or early 30s, had his own theory for how to get the line to move faster:

"USE THE SINK! GO IN THE SINK! THE SINK! USE THE SINK!"...

This dude probably shouted this same message a couple dozen times in the 15 minutes it took for us to get inside the bathroom.

Once we were inside, nobody was using the sink. Even the dude didn't use the sink.

"There's plenty of sinks open," he lamely said, as he used a urinal.

Do people actually use the sink?

(Baltimore Sun photo by Jed Kirschbaum)

(Baltimore Sun photo by Jed Kirschbaum)

From: http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-midnightsun-photogallery-include,0,4255717.teaser

birdman

I have used the sink and it was wonderful.
Paug FTMFW!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Me too, at home, when drunk. 

In other news, does anyone know why when I hit ctrl+v to paste, it pastes what I have copied twice?

mbw

i got thrown in "comiskey park jail" wtu style for getting into a fight with some asshole pissing in the sink

fauxpaxfauxreal

Don't they just have a trough at Comiskey anyways?

Why use the sink, when there is a fucking trough?

birdman

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 26, 2009, 11:16:21 PM
i got thrown in "comiskey park jail" wtu style for getting into a fight with some asshole pissing in the sink
Totally worth it
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

mistercharlie

Quote from: Homer Simpson
I take a whiskey drink,
I take a chocolate drink,
And when I have to pee,
I use the kitchen sink.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 26, 2009, 11:18:51 PM
no trough there

Dude.  It's not a baseball stadium, in other words.

mbw

Quote from: birdman on August 26, 2009, 11:18:23 PM
Totally worth it

:lol:

i said something along the lines of "real classy, some people might want to wash their hands"
he called me a hillbilly, which made zero sense.  so i said, "im a hillbilly?, you're the one pissing in the sink."
he then threw his beer on me, and then i proceeded to punch him about his face.
then security, comiskey jail, parking lot, stub from someone leaving, back to my seat with my girlfriend and her parents

mbw

fauxpaxfauxreal

No baseball stadium is complete, without the super intimidating Trough to use as the mens urinal.

When I was a lad going to Brew-Crew games, I would always have to pee because they had a "bring in whatever you want" drink and food policy and my dad would pack up a huge 2 liter thermos cooler full of lemonade or koolade...I would make it into the bathroom, see the trough, get intimidated, and leave.  I was about 6.

birdman

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 26, 2009, 11:24:10 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 26, 2009, 11:18:23 PM
Totally worth it

:lol:

i said something along the lines of "real classy, some people might want to wash their hands"
he called me a hillbilly, which made zero sense.  so i said, "im a hillbilly?, you're the one pissing in the sink."
he then threw his beer on me, and then i proceeded to punch him about his face.
then security, comiskey jail, parking lot, stub from someone leaving, back to my seat with my girlfriend and her parents

I would have done the same thing.
Paug FTMFW!

okelnard

I have used the sink.  Black Sabbath 1984 Houston Coliseum.  The place was a dump anyways and there were red-eyed mexican dudes climbing down out of the ceiling (apparantly you could climb up into the bowels of this building out by the bayou) just crashing through the ceiling tiles... I was fucking terrified, but wanted to pee and get the hell out of there.  :crazy:

I have seen someone suddenly awake from being passed out and start pissing right there where they were sitting;  Same venue, different concert.  :shakehead:
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

fauxpaxfauxreal

Yeah, pissing in the sink itself isn't worth punching someone.

Them proceeding to douse you with their beer definitely is.