News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net Fantasy Football 2018 Thread

Started by antelope19, June 29, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnesy305

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Thrillhouse

Big thanks to Wendy for not setting up his team this week and leaving two players in with byes. love ya homie!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

antelope19

Looks like I'm going to lose to BB by less than 2 points. That's whatI get for leaving Roethlisberger on the bench!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: antelope19 on November 11, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
Looks like I'm going to lose to BB by less than 2 points. That's whatI get for leaving Roethlisberger on the bench!

Hey, I could have suited Ingram and Ebron.
Then this conversation wouldn't be necessary.
You know what to do Neely.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

emay

Wasnt expecting to pull this W off but it might happen! Yeah Zach Ertz!!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: emay on November 12, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
Wasnt expecting to pull this W off but it might happen! Yeah Zach Ertz!!

And now Breida is creepin' on ya.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

antelope19

Buffalo Budd

Not sure what's going on but when I check my record of games, I should be 9 - 2 but it's showing as 8 - 3.

emay

pcr3

I believe that Tyreek Hill made Neely...well, you know...last night.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

emay