News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/11 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD - Post-Show Discussion/Review

Started by Undermind, June 11, 2011, 11:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

I like how the past few shows have opened up with Bluegrass covers that haven't been played in awhile.

My prediction for tonight is a Bluegrass version of Crowd Control to open.  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

DoW

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 12, 2011, 05:57:33 AM
I like how the past few shows have opened up with Bluegrass covers that haven't been played in awhile.

My prediction for tonight is a Bluegrass version of Crowd Control to open.  :evil:
I think they are going to pull a SPAC and open and close with crowd control.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

blatboom

G. Augusto

gah

That is a monster 2nd set. Assuming nothing went longer than 10 mins though. Reminds me of that merriweather 2000 1st set where it just felt like it was never gonna end. Cant wait to give this a spin. Maybe they'll go the opposite tonight and do a 5, 6 song second set and open it up?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

WhatstheUse?

Paugers having fun @ Phish shows!  That's what I like to hear.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Igbo

Lots o' fun last night. I thought the show was solid. Highlight was winning the Albuquerque bet against RJ! Pay up son! See y'all tonight.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Igbo on June 12, 2011, 10:55:07 AM
Highlight was winning the Albuquerque bet against RJ! Pay up son! See y'all tonight.

HA! I almost forgot about that! That made me happy  :-D
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

phil

Secind set last night had some high highs and low lows I thought. Highlights for me included tweezer, rock and roll, 2001, and of course the suzy. I thought mike was killing it throughout, that made me a very happy dude
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

roggae

Quote from: phil on June 12, 2011, 11:52:59 AM
Secind set last night had some high highs and low lows I thought. Highlights for me included tweezer, rock and roll, 2001, and of course the suzy. I thought mike was killing it throughout, that made me a very happy dude

What were the lows?  How was the scene?
Clearly it's all awful.