News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/12 - House of Blues - Boston, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 12, 2010, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Push on

Trey sounds really good tonight.

Plus the Horns are very tight.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 12, 2010, 02:06:27 PM
Tapers call it "House of Rules" with good reason.

don't even allow cameras in.

they must pay off the fire marshall. makes the NYC subway on rush hour seem roomie.

acoustics are good, though
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

mbw

thanks for holding down the thread tonight, mistercharlie  :clap:

dude says trey is having a blast

mistercharlie

I don't recognize this one  :?

But Trey is rippin' shit up!!!!

Quotenot new - just from a crappy album no one listened to. It had to be the bar 19 or the horseshoe Curve :)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

mbw

so far, redrum has taken 1 pic tonight.
a shitty one at that....  :evil:

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 12, 2010, 10:36:40 PM
so far, redrum has taken 1 pic tonight.
a shitty one at that....  :evil:

That pic looks like the vids from '93-94.

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 12, 2010, 10:21:03 PM
[smg id=607]

A picture taken from the VIP Balcony.

That's like a tehdead/hampton-sneak-in shot

mbw

mistercharlie

pcr3

Sounds like Trey is having fun.  Sucks to be listening from home about 5 miles away from the venue.  And I love "serious Reveeee-ah action".
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

pcr3

As the streamer said, you gotta be from Boston to understand.  Reveeee-ah is masshole for Revere, a schwaggy beach town just north of the city.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw