News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/19 - Riviera Theatre - Chicago, IL - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 19, 2010, 08:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Trey Anastasio and Classic TAB
02/19/2010
Riviera Theatre
Chicago, IL

Set I:
Shine
Cayman Review
Push On Til The Day
Sweet Dreams Melinda
Mozambique
Alive Again
Gotta Jibboo
Small Axe
All That Almost Was
Alaska
Valentine
Tuesday
Brian and Robert @
Driver @
Sample in a Jar @
Wilson @

Set II:
Dragonfly
Night Speaks To A Woman
Sand
Let Me Lie
Mr. Completely
Plasma
Birdwatcher
The Way I Feel
Last Tube
Black Dog

Encore:
Sultans of Swing
First Tube

@ = Solo Acoustic
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

CRAZYED

This band is great.  Last night was so much fun they are really heating up.  The Riv is gonna blow up!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

I found an extremely Shart-tastic stream.

"http://www.ustream.tv/channel/phishtwit"
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

I just wanted to note that livesetlistthreads are the hottest thing going on in Indy tonight.

kellerb

I just want to note that I can make that slightly easier to read

[smg id=622]

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 19, 2010, 09:32:57 PM
I found an extremely Shart-tastic stream.

"http://www.ustream.tv/channel/phishtwit"

Nevermind. It died.  :shakehead:

That just kicked back in, and it may even be too shart.tastic for me.

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 19, 2010, 09:37:17 PM
I just wanted to note that livesetlistthreads are the hottest thing going on in Indy tonight.

Sure is!

Buffalo Budd

It'd be nice to see a Quantegy show up tonight.
Am I asking too much?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Phishy69 on February 19, 2010, 09:51:40 PM
Am I asking too much?

Maybe a little. Although apparently all you need is a sign to have your request filled at a TAB show (see Acoustic setbreaks).

Buffalo Budd

I've heard.
An accoustic quantegy wouldn't suck.
I'm a little surprised at the amount of repeats throughout the tour.  Probably just getting back into the groove, get some solid playing down.

mistercharlie

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 19, 2010, 09:54:55 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 on February 19, 2010, 09:51:40 PM
Am I asking too much?

Maybe a little. Although apparently all you need is a sign to have your request filled at a TAB show (see Acoustic setbreaks).

I dunno, signs take like half a phish tour to get implemented.