News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/20 - State Theatre - Minneapolis, MN

Started by WhatstheUse?, February 20, 2010, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

You can't have a TAB LSLT Poll without a 'Tromboner' option.  :roll:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Set I:
Last Tube
Shine
Cayman Review
Push On Til The Day
Mozambique
Drifting
Tuesday
Sand
Joy @
Water In The Sky @
Bathtub Gin @
Sleep Again @
Farmhouse @
Waste @
Chalkdust Torture @

Set II:
Gotta Jibboo
Valentine
Money Love and Change

@ Acoustic
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

redrum

no reports from any in house paugers yet?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: redrum on February 20, 2010, 11:21:19 PM
no reports from any in house paugers yet?

I'm getting my info from 'TweeterReprise'.

mistercharlie

lifeboy13

Got Home from the Show an hour or so ago.  Couldn't really keep up with things the last week, Went to Arizona to Visit my mother and just got back about 3 AM this morning.  I went down to the Venue about 3 PM and was in the Lot directly across from the theater.  I was in the spot closest to the street, too bad there wasn't anything happening.  I scoped things out and went into the Lobby and was surprised to hear the sound check and no one else was there.  You could hear it very well.  Then I hung out by the back stage entrance and was Lucky enough to meet Ray Paczkowski, got him to autograph a poster I had and talked to him for a minute.  Had front row of the Main Floor 4 section so I was right in front of the speaker and holy shit am I deaf in my right ear now lol.  Took a ton of pics and movies, gonna make something up to put on YouTube.  After I ran out to the Stage door again and was the only person looking for an Autograph but Trey bolted from the theater to his bus super fast, his kids were in the bus I could see and his bus took off right away.  Was a great show but I'll discuss that in the Post show forum, just thought I'd share my more personal experiences tonight with you all.
Good Day, Every Day!

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

I had a bllaaassst tonight! Trey seems like he is having so much fun and was very confident in his playing.....

The "Push On" was HOT and featured Trey jumping around in circles and acting pretty wild! Jibbboo was great, I like the new tune Valentine.

Joy was started in the wrong key.....

Mr. Completely was SICK.

Tromboner girl is hot shit.

I fucking love Trey.  :wtu:

p.s.  --- FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Bring in the dude!

GBL

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

GBL